naZaRene's intro

naZaRene

Private First Class
HELLO

Name: Liam Miller
CoD4 Username: naZaRene
Explain the meaning of your username: I title myself nazarene after one of my favourite albums by the death metal band: Incantation. I hope none of you find this offensive - as i am not opposed to any religion at all, and i don't mean for it to offend. It simply looks badass - and i like it:)
Steam: THEGRASSMAN
X-Fire: my xfire is "isupportmyfriends" .i have a mac - so i will try to get ifire to work (it is the mac version of xfire.)
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I have been playing Fps for years - started with medal of honour rising sun on the ps2- which i still play today with my friends occasionally. I only started playing computer FPS a year ago ( i started with 3DPP and moved onto COD 4).
Time you usually play: I play a lot- I'm kinda of addicted unfortunately. I play alot from 4-5:30 or so, and at night during weekdays, during the weekend my playing time is scattered, but i do still play.

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I played a game of FFA on your broadcast server and immediately loved it. I continued to play there and met guys like joe mamma - who sent me the link, and then got introduced to KuntmonkeY (who is pretty cool) and he proceeded to give me more info about the |KKK| clan.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
I have been in 1 COD4 clan in the past. The name of the clan was Montana Outlaws (MtO). The reason i left was becuz i stopped playing normal core and they only played normal core. On top of that i found the clan a little too childish, no swearing rule really fucking annoyed me. I left in peace though for they were all nice guys.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I play guitar ALOT, i mainly play metal. I have a couple beautiful BCRich's (my babies <3). I love music - my favourite bands are Horna, Sargeist, Incantation, Death, Psyroptic... etc. any metal is good! I also listen to CCR, Neil Young, Meatloaf, etc. I got a dog, a border collie australian shepherd cross. She is a beautiful dog, her name is Syd. I love to chill with my friends, and i recently began skiing. I play lots of hockey , and watch hockey even more then i play. I also play COD4 alot obviously. I hope to meet and play with everyone of you soon, cya on the playing field! and sorry i wrote so much! thanks- naZaRene

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
She's Australian, Ya really didn't need to clarify the beautiful part:D

One guess as to where I live.

Welcome man!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hgey dude, VERy nice intro!

i see another "THEDUDE" here, longs posts ;D, music, ohhh yes

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
nice intro bro, welcome to the forums!!!!!!
stay round and don't rage quit. I got my eye on you

felon

Former Krew Member
Having played with you now, I suggest you join pwnsauce, and together you shall rule the galaxy, via gheymoring,

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hey man. I play guitar a lot, too. I recently have been studying at Berklee, but am leaving for financial and personal reasons. I just recently started to get into more rock based guitar playing. Steve Vai is the man. I like some death metal, but only for the breakdowns, and i like them slow. Speed metal is a lil ghey in my opinion.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome Bud!
Haven't seen you on the servers yet, but I hope that changes soon.
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

felon

Former Krew Member
I see what you Mean cent, they're identical, you better have a ghey threesome with them!

felon

Former Krew Member
of course, you can all write each other incredibly long dirty letters, and read them to each other, to guitar pieces that you wrote.

Top Bottom