Rag3Quit's Intro

R

Rag3Quit

Hi, I was on this forum about a year ago under the username Mr.Hax
I mostly quick scope in all the Cod games. I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 if you ever want to play with me. My Steam username is Rag3Quit. I hope to become a member and be a great benefit to the |KKK|. I hope to encourage people on the Forum, and be an active member. Thanks for reading my intro, and have a very nice day. :)

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Welcome back!!! I'm now a member, just to rub it in your face!!!! :D don't worry, don't rage quit on us and you ll be in the Krew in no time!!!

R

Rag3Quit

Well welcome back. I like your new name better.

Same here. :p

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Welcome back, please read the guidlines for a proper intro here http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?7-Introduce-Yourself-A-How-To

If you are interested in becoming a part of the Krew then please read the guidelines here http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?874-How-to-Join-Our-Krew-as-of-6-13-2010&p=12894#post12894

Enjoy your stay and have fun :D

Thanks! Btw your signature is awesome. :D

R

Rag3Quit

Welcome back!!! I'm now a member, just to rub it in your face!!!! :D don't worry, don't rage quit on us and you ll be in the Krew in no time!!!

Hah, I sure hope so! :p

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

What's a quickscope? Don't you realize the Ak47 pwns the sniper no matter how good you get?

A Quickscope is when you zoom into your sniper scope for under 1.5 seconds and shoot, then zoom back out again. If you go on Youtube just search for a tutorial, it will be a lot more detailed than mine. :p

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Thank you everyone for welcoming me back! So encouraging. <:') Ummm.. Anyway, thanks. <.<

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

I am also sorry about the wrong intro, I couldn't find how to make one. Should I make another?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
What if you are scoping half way and then put the scope back down half that way and then scope up again for .75 seconds. What's that? What if you miss, too?

I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY COD4 ANYMORE!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i don't give a shit about this :"what is quickscoping"
scope fast, shoot, releas scope is all ic are about.

and rag3, be warned, dude will QS u in less than 1.5 second

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to our forum Rage, even though you've been here before. :p

And you quick-scoping monkeys, how do you guys know how fast you are quick-scoping?

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
they bring a freaking timer everytime they do that freaking 1.5 sec i do it at 1.4 beat that

And aslo look at the post john ryan wrote

Top Bottom