Why do people bot?

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
He uses m4 mostly, and he is pretty damn good, but doesn't know what punctuation is, and is kind of a douchenozzle.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
lately, "Snick" has gotten into me.
camping like a bitch, but holds first place on s1..

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Lol. Have you guys forgotten the purpose of this topic?
Botters are shit fuckers, I tell them to go get a life, they believe me and leave :D

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
People need to leave convicted alone, who cares what weapons he uses, if he camps, if he martys.... Move on with ur life and leave others alone, its getting annoying everyone thinks there the best here, tell you what no one cares!!!

felon

Former Krew Member
May I ask when I said I was better the him? If you actually read my fuckin post, you would see that I complimented him on his skill, but that he acts like a total douche outside cod.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He just plays a shit tonne, and martyfags.

Snick plays just like Con_Felon on server 1.

I see no reason we can't discuss how people play the game. People gave me shit forever about how I played. People give Cent0 shit about how he plays. People give WaLLy shit about how he plays. So, honestly, suck my fucking cock. It's a competitive game. People get competitive. I mean I can't do my little sniper thing without some asshole deciding he needs to challenge me to show me he's better. OK then, I deal with it.

If you will look back, you will also notice that I didn't trash talk the dude once. I've never played him, though, so I don't know how good he is. He pwns server 1 all the time.

This all started because I made a joke about why people hack, and someone took it too seriously.

Last edited:

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
well dude you can go live in your own little world theres nothing competitive here, and if you think s1 is competive, thats just funny. People did say stuff about you and you did get mad about it so theres no reason why convicted isnt aloud to get mad about it to. You seem to have some kind of COD ego

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well I'm better than you...... hackers!!! Cuz I can send you to the ban list, biatches!!! :giggle:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well dude you can go live in your own little world theres nothing competitive here, and if you think s1 is competive, thats just funny. People did say stuff about you and you did get mad about it so theres no reason why convicted isnt aloud to get mad about it to. You seem to have some kind of COD ego

Actually server 1 is extremely competitive for some people. If I was at all competitive about my server 1 scores I'd be trying to win every game i play instead of running around like a tard with a bolt sniper. Why do you think we even award our top server scores for each month? Why do you think people get so pissed about campers ruining their killstreaks? Why do you think people rage quit when they can't seem to stay in the lead? Why do you think everyone and their grandmother talks shit about the other players skil? Why do you think Convicted lashes out at people about how they play if they routinely beat him? Why do you think he got so offended when me and a couple of people used the name ConFelonSux (obviously until he got pissy) ? We might do it to snick this month... why? He's in the lead. Why do you think whenever I am sniping, some jerk from another clan drops his AK47 and picks up a sniper? When I stop.. he stops too. While it may not be competitive for you, it is for the majority of players in our clan and on our server.

The above posts by our members attest to that. The actions of players on server 1 attest to that. It's just the way it is. So what?

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I just wanted to say that I respect that it's not competitive for you, and I actually admire that mentality in general through life. It doesn't change that CoD4 is competitive even within our krew.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
exactly what i was gonnna say.
S1 is pretty competeive to alot of people.
i know C.Felon talks to me everytime, asking if hes first on s1....

and goos,am i dead?
how did gooose try to get back on topic?

felon

Former Krew Member
he could easily be, just to check lol, i've barely seen him on servers at all this month.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Because somehow they lost sight of the fact that it's still cheating, just like cheating at anything else. They are just too worthless to admit it to themselves.

If you don't care and you get your own server that you pay for and you want to cheat and let anyone else cheat, go for it. Otherwise grow up.

Top Bottom