Why do people bot?

fenix

Private First Class
All people that have botted did it for hate and just to see if they can piss of
the server owners and it never works i get pissed but it never works botss are fails.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you mean aimbot, then no the owners don't get mad. Why? Banning is actually pretty fun, especially banning the Koncept, aimbotters. Those are the easiest dumb-fucks. :giggle:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I liked banning the people with rcon blockers who were way too confident.

xXMr.BotzXx: LoLoLOLOOL you can't ban me. Try it.
|KKK|TheDude: ok
Player xXMr.BotzXx kicked.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Banning is fun..
Kicking is fun too..
Ignoring someone you just kicked when he returns after the kick screaming "WHY WAS I KICKED?' is fucking PRICELESS!!

demotivational-posters-priceless.jpg

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hahaha Houston, nice one! I'm not sure what you mean either fenix since you haven't responded yet,
but like Wally said I sure don't get mad about it, it's nice to be able to ban sorry no skill hackers. It does
suck sometimes when you're kickin ass and one comes on. I've banned so many that it doesn't take long
to do though lol.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
rcon is the tool used to ban/kick ppl.
rcon blocker is ahack that blocks u from banning, but there are ways around it

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
The only thing i would say, would annoy me if i was a mod, would be having to stop playing properly to ban someone.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The only thing i would say, would annoy me if i was a mod, would be having to stop playing properly to ban someone.
I know right, that would be sooo annoying to stop and ban a hacker right when you are winning.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Answer: to beat everyone who isn't hacking and do it extremely easily.
Answer: Because P90+Marty+Sleight of Hand+Blacony just isn't easy enough as it is.
Answer: To piss people off cuz you have daddy issues.
Answer: Because there isn't a less subtle way to tell everyone on server 1 that your balls were cut off before you were 5.
Answer: Because crying about sucking at CoD4 just doesn't cut it.

Answered. Pick one.

felon

Former Krew Member
if ur balcony camping, why the hell would you use marty? steady aim or Deep impact is much more useful up there.

felon

Former Krew Member
he doesn't marty, unless he's in noob mode, then he tubes with marty, and overkill (m4+AK), but TD, i camp up there quite a bit too, recently i've lessened a bit though.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
convicted isn't all that good.
when he is in noob mode, he uses overkill, 2 tubes, and balcony camps.
his other class is p90 wit marty

and not hard to beat

UnTamed

Second Lieutenant
what happen with hackers and aimboting we should change the title to what weapon does felon use? ( not you felon) does he suck?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
what happen with hackers and aimboting we should change the title to what weapon does felon use? ( not you felon) does he suck?

Because I said balcony camping was easy or something. You should play Convicted_Felon and decide for yourself whether he sucks or not. I haven't played him, so it is hard to tell. He does play a lot, for sure.

Top Bottom