Battlefield Bad Company 2 is MINE!!!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Get your guns ready cuz I'm coming to BFBC2 on Monday!

The game is downloading as I type. Wheeeeee :bounce:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It's gonna get some getting used to but the game looks good and I wasn't doing so bad in the 2nd match.

Can someone explain what gametype I should be playing to help get my level higher please?

Oh and I got kicked from a server because of my tags. :giggle:

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Did you get it for free WaLLy? lol I dont like using my credit card over the internet

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you play conquest you get 150 points for a base capture and i think 75 for capturing with other players. If you play rush you can get a lot of points by planting the bomb. I think the best way to rack up points is to play as a medic, unlock the healing packs and defibrillators and heal people. Each class has its own specialization that can earn you points. Assault has ammo packs that you can throw to your team , engineer can repair tanks/helos, medics heal people and snipers have C4, mortar strikes etc. Each has to be unlocked.

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
your gonna love it wally...i'm playing it right now! i'm considering buying it just to play it with you guys on PC

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not excatly sure what you mean Stev0, but the connection on my desktop has a router and have no problems. When i first got it though it would keep kicking me from games saying connection lost, yet my internet was fine. I just power cycled my router and that seemed to fix it.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
mines goes from my suppliers modem to my router, I only use my router for printer network and wireless on my laptop, so I just plug it right in to my modem if i wanna play BFBC2. Just like you I keep getting the same message connection lost only with the router. Sometimes you gotta port foward some ports, I looked up on it fowarded thos ports and still have the same issue maybe ill give her another try again after, either way modem is beside me and same with wire just a matter or unplug and plug

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, alot of people have the disconnect issue. I tried manually updating PB, port forwarding, etc and nothing worked. I finally just unplugged my router and rebooted. Haven't had a problem since.

Top Bottom