XxSnipingEaglexX

• Thread starter XxSnipingEaglexX
  • Start date
X

XxSnipingEaglexX

im just a true game nerd pro ass hell and play 24/7 everyday as u can see i love your server and i want to join it i play battlfield, cod black ops , cod 4mw , cod mw2 , and more:beat_deadhorse:

X

XxSnipingEaglexX

my self XxSnipingEaglexX(KKK)

:beat_deadhorse:Name:
CoD4 Username:XxSnipingEaglexX
Explain the meaning of your username:im a sniper pro
Steam:Black.fire1x@hotmail.com
X-Fire:none
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:5 years gamin
Time you usually play:
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:

i asked cent0 for help to join and silohunter

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Eagle...
http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?7-Introduce-Yourself-A-How-To

kinda do it like this dude.

anywayys, welcome to the forums.
waiting for that improved version! ;P

---------- Post added April 8th, 2011 at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was April 7th, 2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Don't think you understood.
We want the intro in the form of this:

Name:
CoD4 Username:
Explain the meaning of your username:
Steam:
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:
Time you usually play:
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:

Just copy-paste it and answer the uestions

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Hi and welcome

Sorry for this;

Xx xX tags are hacker tags,

Welcome, I'm just telling you. You're not a member yet and can not kick/ban people. So please don't act like a mod and please don't tell people that you'll kick/ban them.

Thanks.

Daan

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
i have seen lots of people use Xx xX that are not hackers.

There was a group of aimbotters a couple of months back who used xX Xx, and this was noted in the staff section.

Since then, I haven't noticed any relationship between the x's and hackers.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
this guy has been wearing kkk tags and threatening to ban people, plus he acts EXACTLY as a stereotypical 13 year old might, when people don't know who he is.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I don't see why mods would give a guy who threatens to ban people, wears KKK tags, spawncamps, and swears at me for asking him to stop spawn camping, another chance, doesn't seem right to me.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I honestly don't know.
He's just an immature kid, asking me everytime if hes been accepted, said hes been registered on the forums for 2 days now, been on every morning, MY ASS.
said he posted, MY ASS, only thing he posted was his intro.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's very easy to see whether he has posted or not. It's very easy to see how long he's been on the forum, when he's been on, ...etc.

It's very easy to see when he is impersonating mods and wearing tags. If we have mods on all the time, that will be easy as fuck to spot.

The X's are not a hack clan more than they are a simple embellishment of someone's name. Maybe there is some clan out there that hacks and uses the X's, but he is obviously not a member.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
the xX....Xx things are not a hacking clan around here.
many people use the X's becasue it looks cool on their names.

i know, my guy's name on maplesotry was XxIcEBuLlEtzxX

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I used to use Xs when my name was taken in games or websites. XxCiTyCHiLDxX, xCiTyxCHiLDx, xCiTyCHiLDx, or something like that. I kind of forgot.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
In fact, on the current staff bans page, I see only 3 names with xX , X, x, OR Xx on their names, and there is no pattern to it at all or trend in the way the X's are arranged. To be clear, using the fact that someone has X's on their name in the process of deciding whether they are hacking or not would be decidedly irresponsible.

Top Bottom