Crysis

X

-XxShadowxX-

Hey just wonderin if there are any Crysis Fans out there...i personally thought the game was awesome....what are your thoughts?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
i have never played it to be fair but everyone i have spoken to said its a bit of a let down

X

-XxShadowxX-

well, the game has its moments....the graphics are the #1 thing about it, and #2 would be the cool suit you have...........and i f you think the game is boring, put some cheat codes in, and you'll have the time of your life (Figuratively speaking)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I did not like it at all. The graphics were awesome yes, and i can run it on max settings, but i suck badly at the game. Im not good at using the suit and changing the suit powers very fast and it takes me like 40 shots to kill one damn korean soilder. I eventually just got pissed and stopped playing it.

K

knut12

Personally i dont like "future" games. But the graphics are awesome. But you sure need a pure gaming computer to play it! Couple of 1000$....

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
its a great game. i wish i used 4 cores but it seems to use 100% of 1 core and 20% of my 2nd one. very poor dual core utilization.

Code

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I think it's a decent game. My old PC had a stroke trying to run it. My new build runs it easy.

FWIW the AMD 965BE is an excellent value and can be OC'd if needed. I just set minback to stock as there was no need to run it that way. 3.4 stock kicks ass.

Top Bottom