[kkk]golden boy

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
this guys is wearing [KKK] tags in server 1
Should we tell him to take them off or leave him?
staff decision

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
GOSS! there is another clan called [KKK]. they have thier own server. don't worry, they aren't imposters. :)

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah if you spelled it correctly in your OP of being [KKK] then they are a different krew, if I remember right this is actually the first Krew that Wally was in, then he split ways with them and created the |KKK|, thanks for reporting it Goss he's ok to wear them :)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I have said this before but I feel like I need to mention it again. It would be very easy for someone to come into our servers and mistake [kkk] with or without caps to be a member of OUR clan. I do not think we want people from Kute Kuddly Kittens representing our clan in any way.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
BUT I LIEK KYOOT KUDDWY KITTEHCATS!

... did you make that up? or is that actually their name?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Only tell not Krew members WITH |KKK| (with the | ) to remove them.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think any members of their clan represent anything unless they are acting like total idiots and trying to make our clan look bad. If they are just playing their game and minding their own business, it's a non issue IMO.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Upon further investigation::

[kkk]golden boy

is NOT a Klan member for the kittens and NOT authorized to wear their tags...

He's prolly a demoted member...

HOWEVER, he is a member of their forum...

His Intro a couple years ago included his phone number.. What a dope..lol

PwnSauce

Banned
I thought we agreed that people with tags resembling ours would be politely asked to remove them while on our servers to avoid the situation where they look like us and might not behave properly.

Seems a reasonable request.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
BUT GREG THEY ARE KITTENS AND THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE...............................

BarrelDeadCats.jpg

felon

Former Krew Member
kute kuddly kittens is nowhere near as good as pretty pink pwnies, but then again PPP doesn't provoke anything :p

felon

Former Krew Member
the ones at the bottom must be, no air. :D unless its full of something else and they are just on top.

Top Bottom