McFoe!

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Name: Jon
CoD4 Username:|KKK|McFoe
Steam:SMuRFMaSTa
X-Fire mcfoe (im new to this please add me!)

Months/Yrs. of Experience:2010 years fourteen days and 16 hours!

Time you usually play: All times

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):

Im a pilot by profession. Chuck Norris wannabe by leasure!

I play guitar

Games currently playing: In the Groove2, mwf, mwf2, nhl10

Fav games of all time MGS1, MGS4, FFVII, Uncharted 2,COD4

Fav music: The Beatles, The Stones, Pete Yorn, My Morning Jacket, Foo Fighters, Deftones, 200 gigs of various others.

Fav movies: The Departed, Tremors, A few good men, The Green Mile, Grandmas Boy, Shawshank, Pinneapple Express, and anything with boobs, violence and drugs!

You got mCwOOted!

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
hey I own and love uncharted 2! tremors and a few good men are great choices too. Jack Nicholson totally stole that movie

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
if uncharted 2's story was just a little more epic. I would definately put that at the top of my fav games list. The production of that game is ubergroundbreaking. The gameplay, cinematics, and graphics are in a league of their own. If any of you have PS3 I strongly endorse Uncharted 2. I would rent it though because it can be conquered in a weekend. Unless your into finding all those little treasures. But watching the bonus features on UNcharted 2 makes me want to quit my job, get another degree in game development/animation/ or programming and apply at Naughty Dogg. (its nearly impossible to get a job there, from what i understand!)

Ricica

Sergeant
i remember playin you. you would always end my big killing spree. i hated your guts sometimes. llol but its all good now

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
daw, i miss this dood.
i remeber him alwasy saying that annoying," YOU GOT MCW00TED"

AVC

Banned
Do I know you? LOL

Watch out! In crossfire he'll be hiding at the top of the stairs, crouched on the table ready to shoot you in the back! hehe

Hope to see you back in the servers man!

AVC

Banned
Hmmm, two players with RDS equipped SAWs?

This S1 aint big enough for the both of us! LOLOL I thought he used a P90 or G36 and ran and gunned...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
He was here probably 2 days ago. I spoke to him on the shout; glad he's still alive and didn't leave us for good. :)

He's starting a new job so once he's all settled, he said he'll be back on here like before. Can't wait! :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
thanks for the news!
Can't wait.
no AVC, i THINK thats sargass, with his silenced G3, he pwned ass. and on wetwork.ohhh fuck, what did he get, 41-2 with a dragonuv?
that baddass Sarg.
Foe was hard too D:

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I got ps3 aswell needa add you :)
Welcome back, I am |KKK|GOSS!
I've heard alot bout you and your recruitment
welccooommmeee bbbaaaccckkkk!!

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
gOSS, you are a fuckign idiot.

1)where did you get the ps3 idea? No one said anything about PS3's
2) Who said he was back? Read the damn thing please.

:]

Top Bottom