First Strike on pc!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I spy a stunning disdain for the English language. Where is your good sense woman?

On Topic: Sweet! I might actually want to but the game before I download the content...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hmmmmmmmmm

if the map pack comes out, will there be another double xp weekend?
i need one!

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Thanks for the heads up kate didnt know when this was comming out, its been out on console for a bit now, played the new zombie maps on ps3 with my friend. It was good monkeys come out instead of dogs. Ill be downloading this for sure

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Who the hell would pay another 10-15 bux for an already mediocre game that cost 60? Epic fail. I for one will not feed the greedy gaming company's. They purposely hold back maps so they can sell them to us later. New maps can't make this game any better.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I wont be buying it either. I haven't played in over a month....

Didn't someone say the DLC was going to be free?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
At the rate that the cod series is going, I'll probably wont be pushing to get servers. Sucks but cod4 looks like we're gonna have to stick to cod4. We're in for the long-haul baby! :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
no guys, its worth it!
i had free microsoft points left over, so i bought mine with that, but its REALLY worth it.
zombie map is beast!
staduim, kowloon, discory is awesome
berlin wall is okay

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Worth another 15 bux? No way man. Even if the new maps are really good, you're still playing BO. New maps cant help the game improve itself. It's frustrating because it's just little things IMO. If they would have just let the people who PAY MONEY for servers configure them the way they want, the game would be awesome.

The game itself is actually good IMO, it's just the inability to configure things such as teamkilling, spawn times, round times, score limits, adding fav servers, having good RCON access, etc.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
no guys, its worth it!
i had free microsoft points left over, so i bought mine with that, but its REALLY worth it.
zombie map is beast!
staduim, kowloon, discory is awesome
berlin wall is okay

yea cento gotta agree with ya played the new maps on ps3 and they where awsome, I like the game, maybe wally should get ride of all the BO stuff if the krew isnt interested in the game?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Wally are you gonna add the new maps to one of the BOps servers? I heard they are being offered for free to server owners. Might get one of those servers jumping

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Adding the new maps now. Though, I'm not sure how it'll affect users that don't have the new maps. Once the configuration is done, I'll post on here.

Lastly, Houston thanks for the info, they actually gave server owners the DLC for free. Since we have 2 servers, I'll be raffling the other one.

Top Bottom