Commodore_H resigning

Commodore_H

Corporal
Hello members of KKK

It's been a while since I've visited the forum or the servers again. This is because I am drowning in all the work I've got for college. Because of this, I would like to resign from KKK with friendship.

I know I haven't been one of the most active members of KKK. Still, I always tried to let everybody feel welcome and to be a nice guy. I tried hard to get on the forum now and again, but since I hardly ever had time nor will have in the near future, I thought this decision to be the best. I hope you guys understand me for this.

I ALWAYS had fun with the KKK-crew. Everyone of you guys always made me feel welcome and I had jolly good laughs from time to time. That's why it's hard for me to resign, but it just doesn't work out for me anymore. I hope nobody takes personal insult from this or whatever, 'cause I wanna leave in the uppermost friendship!

Maybe you will see me on the server form time to time, probably most of the time in the Belgian vacation periods. But my college goes first, I think everybody agrees. :) Thank you very much, ALL OF YOU, for the loads of fun I had here on KKK. I really enjoyed playing here, and I will remember you guys.

I hope to see you guys sometime again, but for those who I will not: have a great life! Enjoy every day that passes bye! And enjoy KKK even more, 'cause fucking hell guys you should be proud playing here and being member of this awesome and honorable force.

Semper Fi and live long and prosper for all of you!

With most respectful and kind regards,

Commodore_H

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
You'll be missed Commodore... You'll always have a home here.. Hope to see you back in the future

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
No worries man. Good luck with your schooling and thanks for the heads up. Welcome back anytime.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Have a good time! (As good a time as school can be...)
You will be missed!
Best Wishes!
Drew

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I'm sure you'll graduate with a honour. Good luck down the road, like finding a nice and woman (or man), great job and whatever is important in your life.

Best of FUCKING luck.

Soda...

AVC

Banned
It's always sad news to hear a member leaving, but at least it's for good reason.
Best of luck with your education.
Fareweel and good luck.

Oh yeah, your doubloons, give them to me!! Or Wally, he's REALLY good at losing them, lol.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Best of luck C_H! We'll be here if you ever decide to play with us once again. :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hey Commodorrre
It's been a while, eh?
Well, good luck out there, and you're always welcome here, anytime man!
Don't be a stranger here!

V

Voodoo

dammit, avc beat me too it. Since you cant bring the other player past half your doubloons, can i have the equivlant of 1/4?
XD

good luck with life, have fun

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Good choice! Like I said never skip school!
Thanks for playing with me even though not that much.
Please come back when you got time ok! :)

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Cya commodore, gl in the future

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Top Bottom