Winter sports

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
As for me I like not only football but winter sports too! Iam good at mountin skiing and like it veryvery much! in this thread I want to ask you about your favourit wintersport!

Mine is skikross!!!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Water Skiing. Since I live in Alabama, I can ski over the Winter months. 80-85 degrees sometimes :D

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I hate winter it's so cold. Lol I'm complaining and I live in California. I would hate to live in a place like NY when it get's cold. It's all snowing there and stuff. I hibernate in the winter so no sports for me. Don't know if I spelled "hibernate" wrong.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Water Skiing. Since I live in Alabama, I can ski over the Winter months. 80-85 degrees sometimes :D

Waterskiing in winter?

That guy Ryan Neverstop was a pro or semi pro waterskier. I actually waterski, mostly because my dad does it and we got a boat. Slalom. I wanna get a wakeboard, too, cuz that stuffs pretty easy and pretty fun.

I actually have a comp level HO double boot, its the shit. IDK if people even do comp with single boot.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Wakeboarding is a ton of fun, but it's really physically demanding. If your calves and quads aren't ready for it, you will be in pain...

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Us boarders are the sh*t!
Though, I did crosscountry ski at Yosemite two weeks ago.
I have to admit, it was pretty fun, hard, but fun.

AVC

Banned
Which is why skiing is the bomb. I never fall over. Well, rarely.
The last time I fell I was skiing backwards coaching a total n00b who couldn't get down a pissy small hill. He didn't tell me we were heading for the edge of a ravine. I went over. Just managed to grab the rope fence/ barrier to stop myself going into the drink.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Soccers a winter sport sooooo probs soccer

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
which is why skiing is the bomb. I never fall over. Well, rarely.
The last time i fell i was skiing backwards coaching a total n00b who couldn't get down a pissy small hill. He didn't tell me we were heading for the edge of a ravine. I went over. Just managed to grab the rope fence/ barrier to stop myself going into the drink.

woah avc you almost died??

Top Bottom