OH EM EFF GEE

When making an Introduction thread/topic, kindly follow the following format:

Name: John
CoD4 Username: CaptainSockClap...or something.

Months/Yrs. of Experience: Two and a half months? Thereabouts. Trivia: I accidentally bought this game. I punched in my credit card info into direct2drive, checked out, and realized that I had clicked on the wrong game. Turned out to be a happy accident cause the reviews for the game I was gonna get instead (dantes inferno) say that it is mediocre at best.

Time you usually play: Between hangovers and orgies.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):
crazy-japanese-show.jpg

Im the one in red.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Damn if you were the one in blue id totally be like all over you. Welcome to the forums Me cap-e-tano.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Well at least we both play at the same time. Welcome to the forum Ass clown!!!! ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
gay_asians.jpg

welcome to our forum, Cock!! You should visit our forum more often. 8) You're gonna move to 1.7 with us right?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Cent0, Captain is actually Asian and I'm sure this is just humorous to him. Go ahead and post Hispanic pics, I'm only going to laugh lol ;D

pizdec

Corporal
HEy Welcome you immature F*** Finally you came eh? Is that wify of yours still spenting all you money on food ?

Guys I know this guy like almost better then anyone lol. So he knows how totake jokes :) :p :p :p :-* :-* :-*

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Cent0, Captain is actually Asian and I'm sure this is just humorous to him. Go ahead and post Hispanic pics, I'm only going to laugh lol ;D
aha i know that. damn look at those abbs cockslap!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hope you're safe today Captain CS.

*There's a tsunami warning for the West Coast and it looks like Hawaii might be affected the most. :(

Top Bottom