Hi from Grumpy Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GG-Annihilator

Hey guys,

GG-Annihilator here, just wanted to stop by and visit your site, I have seen a couple of you on our GG server, I have Board status at GG, there is 1 level above me, founder status, I had that once till I quit the clan, I have found out in the past few days, one of our members I guess had a problem with your tags, as of right now, all is ok with them, please visit our fourm and you will see whats has been taking place, under Ban Appeals. I hope this can work out between our clans. Take care all.

PwnSauce

Banned
We certainly understand the concern about our tags and appreciate your visiting us to clear this up.

Many people rage against us for the tags until they realize it's in good fun and only a way to draw attention to ourselves long enough to get people interested in sticking around.
Maybe we can arrange a scrimmage between our groups in the future.
Let us know if you're interested.

Thanks again,
Pwn (Greg)

Last edited:
G

GG-Annihilator

Guys,

If you could, can you delete me from your forums, I no longer belong to Grumpy Gamer or associated with them as of this morning, also, I have no ideal whats going on between you guys and GG with your tags, I tried. So if you would delete me from here, Thank you, take care all.

Annihilator

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't know if your account can be deleted, but I think it can be banned :D. Probably don't want that.
I really haven't noticed any problems with the 2 clans. I know Realreason (or something like that) plays on our servers all the time and is really cool. Then again I may just be out of the loop.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Our tags are also a way of reducing the level of fear and useless offense people take at anything that happened concerning the KKK.

The KKK exists currently, and did exist, and will always have existed, removing it's name from wherever one sees it will not change these facts. Best to take a shot at their only real source of power... fear. So that's why it doesn't bother me. Basically, people who can't make fun of the KKK are giving them some fucked up kind of reverence mixed with fear. Those are the people with the real problems. For the record, I know people personally, and of people, who have been terrorized by the KKK, so all you people who don't really know anything about that who are offended, are just plain ignorant or weak. I also find most of these people to be hardcore hypocrites. Keeping things PC is good for politics, but not for real life. Whether these people like to admit it or not, they are actually part of the problem, not part of the solution.

Cod4 servers with KKK tags have nothing to do with tackling the real KKK other than the above stated. Get the fuck over yourselves people..... whoever isn't over themselves yet.

Last edited:
G

GG-Annihilator

Ah..excuse me....I have no problem with your tags dude, I and one other GG member were sticking up for your right to have the tags on the GG servers, I dont think I need a lecture on this, I was 1 of 2 members trying to get this fixed with our members, that in turn turned ugly with my clan, so I deleted my GG account and will probably either resign or get voted out, even though I was 1 of 4 of the founding members, I guess thats what happens when you try to get a messed up situation fixed, so with this being said, I wont be back here, visit your servers, I was just trying to get our clan shit fixed, I believe any clan should and be proud to show there tags, I guess I should have stayed out of it. Enjoy your day gentleman. And delete me from your forums, I know this can be done, cause I have done it in my own clan.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
My reply was not directed at you, but at those who dislike our tags in general. I read your post and understood you position on our tags. Sorry if my angry manner caused you to misinterpret my post.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
seems like our sfriend still is in GG.
saw him in their server-
which bttw is not bad, cept the hopping part.

G

GG-Annihilator

Yea, still a GG, waiting for them to vote me out, 517 Houston, thanks for your post, but in the long run, I have put up with enough crap at GG, not going to get into here, I spoke my mind, now all I am waiting for is the founders to vote me out, which, I see is forthcoming. Cento, I still had GG tags on, but trust me, they totally ignored me, the admins and founders that is, no worries. Cyas

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
No problem annihilator.. Like I said, you can always find a home here. We'd be glad to have you

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

The answer from GG

517Houston,

It has become clear that the majority of members object to your clan tags. Most have no objection to your clan name. The objection to your clan tags is the
similarity to a known racist group. In fact, most members cannot help but wonder and be mystified why you would name your clan so that your clan tags would shorten to KKK. The members, by and large, find it distasteful, racist, and discriminatory in nature. You are welcome to explain your reasoning if you wish (although it will make no difference whether the tags will be allowed because they will not).

Because your clan name is acceptable, your members will be allowed to play our servers as long as your clan tags are removed and, of course, as long as you follow our server rules which include: no foul language, no racist language, no bunny hopping, no spawn killing, and no nades, clays, or rpgs in spawn points blindly or to kill newly spawned players.

If your members attempt to play with your current clan tags THEY WILL BE BANNED. Bans can be appealed but all attempts at appeal to allow your clan tags will fail.

Mike

Please respect their wishes....

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No problem annihilator.. Like I said, you can always find a home here. We'd be glad to have you

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

The answer from GG

Please respect their wishes....

Despite the formality, Mike still has bad grammar.

AVC

Banned
TheDude, that spiel is awesome?
Can I quote it?

GG players will now be banned on sight! Or actually, kicked repeatedly...

AVC

Banned
The way I see it, if the GG clan (or the SR clan for that matter) are so narrow minded that they see our tags and say "oooh, you MUST be the Klu Klux Klan, because KKK can't possibly stand for anything else" and then proceed to ban us, then what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I don't think a ban is in order, because that is permanent. But if I see GG or SR tags, I'm gonna kick. If other clans are so put off by our tags, then they shouldn't be playing in our servers anyway. So I don't really expect to see any.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
the only time I have seen them come to our server to "play" one of them just came in, got like 5 kills, then started bitching about our tags. Just treat them like any other baby, give 'em a kick. Regardless of what they may think, they are not the CoD4 morality police, and we are certainly not the enemy. The real end to the story is no one gives a rat's ass what GG thinks about our tags, and we should treat them just like we'd treat anyone else. Let's not stoop to their level.

I'd like to add that they are far too good at the PR game. Please do not attempt to argue with them, they will just turn it to make us look like assholes as a whole. Let's just forget they exist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom