I have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
You now I got a new pc. My brother was playing on my old laptop and got temp banned from s1. And Now I can't play. Can you please lift the ban. My brother was using the name CuRry.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
He wasn't temp banned it was a perma ban. The reason I banned him permanently is because he was a non stop spawn camper for days on end. I warned him, kicked and issued more than one temp ban so I eventually perma banned because I was sure he wouldn't stop.

I suppose since you are one of our members the ban should be lifted. But if he continues to play under your keycode you need to make it clear to him to not spawn camp. If he does he'll just get another perma ban eventually from me or another mod and this time it may not be lifted.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
A temp_ban only lasts for 1 hour. Now, if he got a perma_ban, then we'd need to hear from the Staff Member that banned.

Update us to let us know if it was only a temporary ban.

edit:
looks like Brian posted just before me.

JR, have a talk with your brother. Once you agree to what Brian has stated (no more spawn camping), then I'll lift the ban later today when I get home.

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
yea it was a perma ban.

I will talk with my brother and I will make sure that he stops spawn camping.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Ban has been lifted. He keeps spawn camping, eventually he'll get reported and banned once again.

That's the way things goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom