call of duty black ops?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Stev0, you have to shoot a lot of your own squad to get into minus points. If you shoot a member of your team and he doesn't die, you get -25 points. If you teamkill, you get - 100. Then again the one time we played you were 2-20 lol. I was sucking also. I found a no sniper server i've been playing. The number of snipers ruins the damn game IMO. On o team of 16, you're liable to have ten of then sniping.

I have just remembered that i have team killed a few times, but every time it was by backing up my tank and running over a teammate. I've been run over as well. The lesson is, don't stand behind tanks.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I was going to say you could rent it first, but you still would need to have an xbox lol. I think if you do get an xbox you will like playing it. You can always get different games and stuff to keep you occupied. Yeah, the games are expensive, but just don't buy a knew one until you beat the current game you are playing.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
well i download because i simply dont have the money for it! and i dont talk some fucking games, im talking movies programs games and shitloads of music! many of the things i download arent even for sale in the capital city of fucking sweden? wtf am i suppopsed to do+ buyt all that shit over the internet and ship it here from fucking australia? no, fuck that, to much bullshit around it! i simply need my money for more imnprtand things like cloths, food, gymcard, busscard, cigarettes, presents for girlfriend, liquor & weed. i hope u understyan the dude

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
well i download because i simply dont have the money for it! and i dont talk some fucking games, im talking movies programs games and shitloads of music! many of the things i download arent even for sale in the capital city of fucking sweden? wtf am i suppopsed to do+ buyt all that shit over the internet and ship it here from fucking australia? no, fuck that, to much bullshit around it! i simply need my money for more imnprtand things like cloths, food, gymcard, busscard, cigarettes, presents for girlfriend, liquor & weed. i hope u understyan the dude

If you are not willing to pay for the things that people make to sell to you, then you will just have to go without them. You cannot walk into the supermarket and say "well im taking this for free! Because it's important!" (not without getting arrested or in some kind of trouble) That, my friend, would be something closer to communism. So, if these things are not that important to you, do not buy them. I wish they had free demos of all games, but they do not.

I agree with you damage. Snipers in this game really get on my nerves. It's like half the other team is just sitting and waiting. The coolness of the huge maps is somewhat ruined by the amount of snipers. Show me this no sniper server.

Last edited:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
u are right about that dude!!! but, you also must see that if i now as you said ,,go without them``... than whats in it for the makers of the product? it doesnt matter if i go without it or download it to the makers! and that is the differet to a shop, because on the internet u have unlimited stock and noone is losing on it. or do u see an advantage for the makers if i go without the game? actully if i dowload it and like it, i buy it to play the multiplayer and i recomend it to friends who might buy it. so in fact: the makers of the game win more if i download it than when i go without it. u get my point?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
u are right about that dude!!! but, you also must see that if i now as you said ,,go without them``... than whats in it for the makers of the product? it doesnt matter if i go without it or download it to the makers! and that is the differet to a shop, because on the internet u have unlimited stock and noone is losing on it. or do u see an advantage for the makers if i go without the game? actully if i dowload it and like it, i buy it to play the multiplayer and i recomend it to friends who might buy it. so in fact: the makers of the game win more if i download it than when i go without it. u get my point?

The benefit to the makers is that following the law and not stealing a whole bunch of products will cause you to actually pay for a small number of them. The developers wouldn't want you not playing their game, unless you didn't pay for it. "More important things" may take that title because you CAN'T get away with stealing those things, and therefore they become more important to you. You take care of what you pay for. Look at the ample reasoning for making unfrastructure a private business in america. People who pay for the roads will want them taken care of better.... they become more important. This is just one of the many things that the apathy directed toward stealing music/games/movies has lead to the decline in the overall quality of the mass marketed products in each industry (especially music).

We have a thread for this. This thread is about black ops, not piracy. Yarg.

Does the DLC include any patch that affects gameplay? Or is it just the maps? It includes a zombie map too?

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Yea Damage I think thats what happend that day to me, I ran over someone with the tanks and i thought i shot a couple guys by mistake, its easier to avoid shooting ur team then in BO.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
if there was one reason that i would buy it, it would be to play wager matches, especially one in the chamber.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea Damage I think thats what happend that day to me, I ran over someone with the tanks and i thought i shot a couple guys by mistake, its easier to avoid shooting ur team then in BO.

Black Ops is a clusterfuck.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Here are my fav servers. They are usually full depending on the time of day. Sorry so small, for some reason my screenshots are not displaying properly.

1DesktopResolution.jpg

Last edited:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
ok thedude, i will now leave my last comment about piracy! what you just said is the ideal, where piracy is not possible, and in those circumstances u are right. however in the world we live in piracy is possible. and the media wouldnt have been as big as it is without it. and now i speak for myself only: the makers of the products i have downloaded earned more if i download than if i dont. and im sure that its the same way for many others aswell, not all ofcorse. and than there is one more thing, to be honest i dont give a lazy fuck about the people programming the shit i download on the other side of the world. and its not just me, im not the nightmare of the social life, i am friendly to people i meet, i respect people. all people take advantage of others. many take advantage of the ones close to them, others take advantage of people they probably never will meet. or do u care about the african farmer who is stripped of his land and earn less than half of what he needs to feed his family when u buy a bunch of fucking tomatos that are grown on his land now( which truly is a sad story btw)? thats an unconftable truth, but it is a part of society. people take advantage of each other! there are people taking advantage of me and you...most likely even right now, we take advantage of others. its just the way it works... and piracy wont dissapear, so you might aswell use it! i dont see myself giving up downloading without anyone gaining on it, just to make the world a better place. true shit, belive me.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
ok thedude, i will now leave my last comment about piracy! what you just said is the ideal, where piracy is not possible, and in those circumstances u are right. however in the world we live in piracy is possible. and the media wouldnt have been as big as it is without it. and now i speak for myself only: the makers of the products i have downloaded earned more if i download than if i dont. and im sure that its the same way for many others aswell, not all ofcorse. and than there is one more thing, to be honest i dont give a lazy fuck about the people programming the shit i download on the other side of the world. and its not just me, im not the nightmare of the social life, i am friendly to people i meet, i respect people. all people take advantage of others. many take advantage of the ones close to them, others take advantage of people they probably never will meet. or do u care about the african farmer who is stripped of his land and earn less than half of what he needs to feed his family when u buy a bunch of fucking tomatos that are grown on his land now( which truly is a sad story btw)? thats an unconftable truth, but it is a part of society. people take advantage of each other! there are people taking advantage of me and you...most likely even right now, we take advantage of others. its just the way it works... and piracy wont dissapear, so you might aswell use it! i dont see myself giving up downloading without anyone gaining on it, just to make the world a better place. true shit, belive me.

Everyone doing it doesnt make it ok..... admitting your wrong doesnt make you right. I donate to funds that help families in africa, one being a fund at the church my mother works at. I don't even have a job, anymore. I know lots of people who donate much more than I, and people who actually GO to places like Africa and do community work there. I don't understand your logic.

Last edited:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
of course individuals are helping poor familys, so am i, all my old cloth went straight to cambodscha. but we couldnt live the way we live if people in africa didnt live like they lived. no madder how much you donate there must always be a 3rd world suffering so that rich ass contrys can whipe their fucking ass with cotton paper and other useless shit. and we all know that this is true... but that is not the point and has absolutly nothing to do with piracy, and if u dont understand my logic maybe u are not trying hard enough. i have said all i have to say about piratbay

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

and one more thing! there is no right and wrong, or good or bad! thats all bullshit. there is only a variable way! and u have found a variable way if ur way makes ur life better or easier or whatever u call it and if its accepted by other people!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Right is making the world better, safer for humanity and promoting social growth and welfare in the best possible way. Existentialism says the same kind of thing. Over-pirated music has taken its toll on the music business. The ease at which music can be moved around has not. The two are related, but certainly do not have to go hand in hand. It's greed and laziness that are the basis for people pirating music, not the interests of human welfare....

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think hardcore blackops would be cool without FF.... and if the maps were a little different. And if EVERYONE didn't use the same gun. I think blackops is just very unbalanced currently, and hardcore will bring this out. But it really has some cool shit in it, and i really want them to fix it.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well all my trashing of BO, i decided to give it a whirl. My first game i went 29-10 lol. Second game 24-6. Third 20-17. Fourth 21-10. I guess my BFBC2 playing has really improved my game quite a bit as BO seems so much easier to me. I think i'll be playing it more often now lol.

Top Bottom