call of duty black ops?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well all my trashing of BO, i decided to give it a whirl. My first game i went 29-10 lol. Second game 24-6. Third 20-17. Fourth 21-10. I guess my BFBC2 playing has really improved my game quite a bit as BO seems so much easier to me. I think i'll be playing it more often now lol.

Can't have you getting all the fun now. I think I may end up getting BFBC2 next week! :D

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
if u knew what right or good was you would have 10 nobelprized by now dude. the question what is right/good has existed all the way from aristoteles times to today and hasnt been answered yet, and it probably never will. everyone just walks a variable way. the ones that dont end up dead in jail for life or very lonely...im sure u know this, but from what u are saying it seems that u have more belive in the bible. but still, the good that is presented in the bible hasnt stopped anybody from murdering stealing and going to war last time i checked.

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

well the dude, i think we have talked enough about this now:D i like to thank u for an interessting discussion which we all learned something new of i think. it has been nice to learn more about other opionions and ways to look at it.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Even I would say DO NOT GET. It is not worth it for that, only reason I got it is because all my friends had it. Thats it. If anything I wanted World at War or MW2 (WHICH I FINALLY NOW HAVE ON THE 360!!)

Overall, no. Multi sucks, zombies are a hassle, and single player is boring. I might end up selling it idk but that'll piss me off since I have the maps.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
black ops ain't that bad
neither is mw2

we just tend to be a little prejudiced because of our COD4 experience.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
On console its better, not to be trashing that is. But still, I hate that it is not perfected. Not everything is perfectly detailed, graphics aren't that smooth so it messed up and makes the game lag a bit, but I think the worst part of Black Ops is that it is WAY TOO OVERDONE. It was way overhyped and so many things that people do not want are still in, and always will be (NOOBTUBES!)

That is what is irritating me with these games...they do not listen or DONT HAVE GOOD BETA TESTERS.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 AM ----------

On console its better, not to be trashing that is. But still, I hate that it is not perfected. Not everything is perfectly detailed, graphics aren't that smooth so it messed up and makes the game lag a bit, but I think the worst part of Black Ops is that it is WAY TOO OVERDONE. It was way overhyped and so many things that people do not want are still in, and always will be (NOOBTUBES!)

That is what is irritating me with these games...they do not listen or DONT HAVE GOOD BETA TESTERS.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i think they took a step back on the graphics.
mw2 graphics were great, black ops... ewh

maybe its just that mw2 graphics was on my computer

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
i think that as the cod franchise gets bigger, the developers have to meet the demands of a much larger community, so you get a game that appeals to a larger amount of people on more diverse a set of points, but obviously when this happens, the quality for some groups of people must be sacrificed. I think you'll see this as the trend in future cod games. BF is where it is going to be for good gaming in the upcoming releases.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Rofl... All it says is sent from his iPhone... What an informative post, but then again, I'm one to talk...

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Well here is the thing Cent with the graphics, look at Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2, look at the realism and smooth texture. Look at World at War AND Black Ops..very cartoony looking. Not more realism, just a sense of it. So no it wasn't because of the computer, it was the game itself. Good graphics, just very sloppy on many things.

Now to Dude...I totally agree. TOTALLY, yet I don't agree too much of the quality of the game dropping. Just a small amount...maybe. Shit who knows it might even stop after some time. They are running out of ideas and it is just not becoming as insane as Modern Warfare. Now I believe COD4 is amazing because it was the first game of it's kind, it was not WW2 anymore. HUGE JUMP. Now, EVERY FPS is turning out to be like CoD. Homefront, BF3, etc., are all going with this Call of Duty style stuff. Like the red screens, the way the gameplay is. I just believe that the CoD series will go for 1-2 more years and then it will stop. BF3 will also stop in the next 2-3 years.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think the Black ops and waw were treyarchs attempt at call of duty 4 with the tweaks the majority of people were asking for to make it more "noob" friendly, without lacking depth for newcomers and less competitive gamers. So, for people who play a lot, and are a little more competitive, the games are lacking, and possibly unbalanced.

Cod5, to me it seems, was basically treyarchs take on cod4 put into WW2 theme. The guns perform the same as their mw counterparts, but their focus on certain details left the game lacking in others, such as map layout (big time), balance in weapons and their use, spawns (goes under map layout i guess), and diversity in weapons while still maintaining a balanced gameplay. I find this to be the case in Black ops as well. While there are a lot of weapons, there is an extreme lack of diversity in the weapon department with a large amount of diversity and attention given to things like kill streaks, perks, and other small things. It is a game for people who want to play it every once in a while at their friends house, and constantly be unlocking new shit that they will already be able to use perfectly well right off the bat. So that's what makes it a better console game imo.

BF3 i hope will be different.

Top Bottom