CoD4 PC compared to on the 360?

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Oh huge difference. No lag, graphics rock, incredible. thats just my perspective on SP.

Now to multi-player

HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

PC Connection-Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but when it works it works
XBOX-Usually always great.

PC Players-Much more skilled, harder to kill, makes it interesting
XBOX-Yea...not so much. I got to LVL 6 in a matter of minutes.

PC Controls-Idk..I think it was plain simple with all CoDs
XBOX-Same idea.

PC Advantage- No batteries for a controller, mouse works faster, better sensitivity
XBOX- Controller works a lot easier, its easier to move around, and quick scoping is simpler.

This is just my perspective. I got this game just yesterday, also BioShock, and Halo 3.

If anyone wants to get down, just add me on XBOX, no more PC gaming for me

SpruceDread4578

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
IMO PC is better, but it is a matter of opinion.
I like the controls so much more on PC, no difference plus they're aren't dedicated servers.
HUGE difference there with the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
It just boils down to what you find easier to use.

I never really liked playing FPS on any console because it just takes too much time to aim correctly. Was I a n00b? Maybe but can't beat a mouse's precision.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Yea I gotta agree with wally, never been able to master the aim on console, mouse is more precise

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
I completely agree, but because everyone is in the same situation with the controllers being the same and all it's pretty even. It just takes more skill on the PC to do well.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I'd use an xbox 3six0 if I could hook up my keyboard to it; also I can never get the graphics to look as good as they do on xbox or ps3 even though i should be able to run the game on high settings :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Oh huge difference. No lag, graphics rock, incredible. thats just my perspective on SP.

Now to multi-player

HUGE DIFFERENCE!!!!!!

PC Connection-Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but when it works it works
XBOX-Usually always great.

PC Players-Much more skilled, harder to kill, makes it interesting
XBOX-Yea...not so much. I got to LVL 6 in a matter of minutes.

PC Controls-Idk..I think it was plain simple with all CoDs
XBOX-Same idea.

PC Advantage- No batteries for a controller, mouse works faster, better sensitivity
XBOX- Controller works a lot easier, its easier to move around, and quick scoping is simpler.

This is just my perspective. I got this game just yesterday, also BioShock, and Halo 3.

If anyone wants to get down, just add me on XBOX, no more PC gaming for me

SpruceDread4578

Is there autoaim online with 360?

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I think cod on xbox sounds fun. I've heard there is auto aim. It doesn't snap to an enemy it just holds for like quick second when aiming.

T

TSells

PC gaming. The mouse just snaps, and it become muscle memory, really skilled players take next to no time to aim and kill. Much bigger learning curve on the PC, as you are right, PC players are much more skilled.

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Well I prefer the Eggs Box 360 :)
xbox360x.jpg

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i wouldnt call it autoaim since that is only on single player, but it can be taken off. it does track the enemy for a good 1.5 seconds then its all on you

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

It does take more skill on PC since everyone has something different going on, like graphics, internet, and/or type of computer like Desktop, Laptop, or whatever. But truth to be told, it is more fun on the 360 since I have no worries of lag and to connect with friends is a lot easier. No shitty Steam :D

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Me on PC: KD Ratio or around 0.34...overall

Me on 360: I'm a fucking beast. I always get around 16-3 or 19-4.

They suck so bad. oh but Halo 3...ya its way more fun than CoD.

Top Bottom