KKK logoism.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
KKK1.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I know, there's missing a dot, lol.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
hahahhahah NICEEEEE
i looove it, put it in efffect noooow!!!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
we need a slogan or a modo to go around the outside insted of kaptain krunch krew 2 times. Good work.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Well come up with a slogan and Ill put it into reality, lol..
KEEP IT AROUND 30 characters.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Wow Take great work man. I would love to put this in my signature too. I agree with the others though. It would be cool if there was something else on the bottom instead of just having Kaptain Krunch Krew twice. Maybe it could say something like "Kaptain Krunch Krew (on top) Get Recruited Now! (on the bottom). What do you guys think? I'm just throwing stuff out there.

PwnSauce

Banned
I still wish we could be K3 instead of KKK.
getting kicked off servers is no fun and being associated with a hate group by tards kinda stinks.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If it wasn't going to be KKK then why have Kaptain Krunch Krew anyway? I think the point is that the tags resemble the hate group. The problem lies with people who can't get over the fact that this in no way supports the group and is not disrespectful to the victims of the group (it's actually more disrespectful to the group itself).

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
It's obviously meant to be witty/funny due to the fact that it is 'KKK' and that people would associate it with the hate group.

Top Bottom