Cent0s be GONE

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Well, I'm in 8th grade, and our school is having a field trip/edcuation trip to Yosemite National Park, starting from next SAT to next FRI. (3/6-3/11)
During this time, obviously, I won't be here!
Just a heads up guys.

Oh and, I might not be on 3/5 either cuz my friends are having a whole day party :D
So I'll be gone most likely 3/5-3/11!

Have a great week next week guys!

P.S, if you don't know Yosemite, YOU ARE NUB.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Yosemite Camp! Such a nice camp! I know even though i am >5000 miles from there! Anyways have a good trip! Don't molest the girls though.

P.S. I have a feeling someone is happy that you aren't here. i don't know my guess will be *coughGoss!cough*

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
go_away_noob.jpg

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
do you guys even read?
starting sat.
'

and no houston, if i was in special ed, i would be going to pitsburg, to this house owned by the houstons.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
do you guys even read?
starting sat.
'

and no houston, if i was in special ed, i would be going to pitsburg, to this house owned by the houstons.

if you were mentally challenged, you would think that schools send the special ed classes on field trips to places full of retarded people.

your insult is.........

If i was mentally retarded, i would go on a field trip to your house, because you are are mentally retarded, too, and special ed kids go on field trips to see other mentally challenged people.

NICE

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 AM ----------

I'm like 12,000 miles away and I know what Yosemite is.
Have fun!!

I know what the sun is.......... and thats like.................. 0_o 93,000,000 Miles away.

IM A GENIUS!

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
is that you, Houston, in the yellow pants?
oh i see Damage, the green dress in the left!
and Dude, the sun is like 139741875084 miles, not 9000000

---------- Post added March 5th, 2011 at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was March 3rd, 2011 at 07:06 PM ----------

well i'm going tomorrow, so early byebye!

Top Bottom