Rafael A.K.A RikuX2

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Hey guys!

Name: Rafael
CoD4 Username: RikuX2
Explain the meaning of your username: When I was younger I used to play a game on PS2 called Kingdom Hearts, and one of the main characters was a guy called 'Riku'. I thought he was the most badass guy ever.

Steam: RikuX2, I play some TF2, CS: Source and LFD2 on there so add me if you like :)

X-Fire: none

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I've been playing ever since I got my GBA at about 7 from a cousin of mine. Best day of my life... I've been gaming ever since and currently own an Xbox 360, PS3 (got it for free! score!) and a PC (obviously :p)

Time you usually play: Well as i'm still in school I generally play at nights after 4 PM (My time: GMT +10) and every 2 weeks for 2 weeks because my parents are divorced and COD 4 is on my dad's PC

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Well a friend of mine (felon) has played COD 4 for a while and i've watched him play a lot and eventually he convinced me to get it and got me playing on the FFA Broadcast server.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? None.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Generally I love video games and am very passionate about them. My Gamertag on Xbox Live is RikuX2 as well and I play all different games on there including COD Black Ops. And on PS3 MysticVodka. Feel free to add me on either if you ever want to party up :)

Thanks for looking and I look forward to playing with all of you guys!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Nice Intro Man!
Welcome to the Greatest Show on CoD!!!
if you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
VERY GOOD INTRO BRO!
welcome to the krew home!
just keep active, and you'll be in 100% part of our familiy in no time!

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

BTW, whats your gamertag?
i have BOPs for xbox,
CentZero

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
Thanks for all the welcome's :)
Cent0 my Gamertag is RikuX2
Hope to play with you soon, btw is there are a KKK klan on Xbox live? Or is KKK only on PC?

Last edited:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
KKK only on PC, but we have people who has ps3 and xbox, just not really into it, no KKK clans

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thanks for all the welcome's :)

Hope to play with you soon, btw is there are a KKK klan on Xbox live? Or is KKK only on PC?

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to hang about, I'm sure you'll like it here.

And our Krew is strictly PC-based but once you're in the Krew, our Members are more than welcome to wear the tags in their consoles.

Cya out there.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Hahahaha, Kingdom hearts, used to love it ;D
I'm from the great land down under down under!!
If u don't get me I'm from tas :)
I'll add u on ps3 I'm combatwombat12 :D

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

RikuX2

Second Lieutenant
it's definitely opinion based. they are very similar, it comes down to which exclusives you like more.

Top Bottom