findmakarov.com countdown site? (MW3)

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Well there's this site up called 'findmakarov.com' and the only thing that's there is a timer counting down 24 style. I checked it yesterday and there were 4 days left. Some say its a hoax some think it's announcing MW3.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Findmakarov.com is a hoax says Activision

Activision have said today that the site findmakarov.com which shows a countdown to the suspected Modern Warfare 3 announcement.

Talking to IGN, Activision said “There seems to be a great deal of speculation about the next Call Of Duty project,” said a company spokesperson. “Let me be clear that we are not revealing yet. Anything indicating otherwise is a hoax.” They were also asked if they were going to be making an announcement next week, there reply was “Nope”.

The supposed MW3 reveal site appeared online yesterday and the internet got all hyped up. The news that this was a hoax I am sure comes as a major disappointment to you COD fans but even with Activision denying this it will be interesting to see if anything actually appears on the site when the countdown hits O.

Suspected to be working on the MW3 title are a number of studios including Infinity Ward (what’s left of them), Raven Software and Sledgehammer. Let’s hope we find out something soon.
VN:F [1.9.7_1111]

http://thegamershub.co.uk/2011/02/findmakarov-com-is-a-hoax-says-activision/

Top Bottom