Nazism vs Facism

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Ok... just to clear something up here.

Nazism is Fascist. Nazis are therefore Fascists. Fascism is not Nazism. Fascists are not necessarily Nazis. Hitler and the Nazi Regime did not invent Fascism or Micro-Fascism, nor did they coin the term "Fascism."

To use the two terms interchangeably will be, therefore, incorrect in many cases, as the term "Nazi" is not used to denote the general following of Fascism, or a member of ANY Fascist party. It is instead used to specifically name a member of the Nazi Party. I do believe that the Nazi Party is no longer a recognized and functioning political party in any place on Earth. Militias and other socially upheld groups are still in existence, I am sure. This does not mean that the term "Nazi" has a use solely for a vulgar name, or, as I said earlier, to refer to a Fascist in general.

Even colloquially the term "Nazi" and it's use should only extend to describe those that follow and/or practice the beliefs of the Nazi Party and define themselves politically and/or socially by the intrinsic values, beliefs, customs, and practices of the Nazi Party AND in name. Currently, the association with a political group relies more on the association itself (in name) than on the core beliefs of that group. This is a problem, but nevertheless, you usually have to call yourself a Nazi to really be a Nazi, even though the association holds no bearing in current established political processes. In other words, though one can't register to vote as a Nazi, one still pretty much has to call oneself a Nazi to distinguish oneself from simply being a Fascist.

I disagree with the almost everything the Nazis stand/stood for, and Fascism is something I believe results inevitably in social decay, the violation of human rights, and eventual economic instability or failure. However, the distinction between the two is still important.

Any questions?

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
sorry ya lost me.. no pics

Here 'ya go

NAZI:
soup_nazi_large.jpg

FASCIST:
RikMayall.png

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
I didn't learn anything from that post, i thought that this was common sense. (or maybe I just learnt a lot about WW2 from a Jewish perspective)

Top Bottom