Favorite servers outside kkk?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Not to take away our own population, but there are some fun servers other than the ones we all have here.

Please, if you guys know any fun and unique servers, post them here listing these bits of info.

Title
Ip address
Hc/softcore
Pb/no pb
Description

This could be cool. Thanks guys. I'll list some that I play on from time to time.

NOTE: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM LISTING A SHIT TON OF PROMOD SERVERS. Do that in another thread. Kthanks.

AVC

Banned
The only other servers I play on are Australian S&D.
I don't think I'll se any one in KKK on them any time soon, lol

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
You've forgetton mr.GOSS! AVC, :)

Games.on.net#can't remember :D
SnD server
Ip I'll post later
PB is on

BTW AVC, whats the ip for the aus SnD server?

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Name:[CC]24/7 Broadcast HC SD
IP: 68.232.171.148.28960
Hardcore
Punkbuster: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:{ESC} Reign of Zombies V.
IP:66.135.62.208.28960
Regular- whats softcore?--is it regular servers or harder to kill?
Punkbuster:No

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
SBE1|SniperBoltElite
109.169.20.10:28960
Hardcore, usually FFA
PB is on
bolt-snipers only, its a lot of fun :D

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
someone thanks for the sniper server! ive been looking one for a long time since RSS Sniper House Shutdown their server.
Here is some I play:
ZA NY DOMINATION
72.26.196.178:1024
softcore
No PB

NET-JAM (HARDCORE)
67.201.15.58:28960
Hardcore..LOL
No PB

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
someone thanks for the sniper server! ive been looking one for a long time since RSS Sniper House Shutdown their server.
Here is some I play:
ZA NY DOMINATION
72.26.196.178:1024
softcore
No PB

finally someone who plays another server outside of KKK that i play on, too. see you the NY server dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Am I the only n00b that doesn't play on other servers? :eek:

Probably so Wally lol. I like playing on the =FF= servers although you gotta remove your tags or they'll kick you. I've seen a few of these guys on S1 before too. They're all softcore servers and they have broadcast, killhouse, crossfire and all maps. No PB also.. Seems like these servers are ALWAYS populated.

Also there's several times a mod wasn't on when a hacker was so that sucked. For the most part though it's not to bad! I don't play on them much, just mainly when our servers don't have hardly anyone in them (usually late at night or early morning).

Top Bottom