|kkk|porkypig

PORKY_PIG

Private First Class
Greetings,

Thank you so very much for allowing me to become part of your organization. When Damage told me today that I had the full tags I was as happy as a two weinered pup at a breeding farm. I will wear the tags proudly and serve the integrity of KKK.

Ricky

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Congrats Ricky! Glad to see that you finally got your tags back:)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Welcome to the Krew, Ricky! Be warned that other servers *may* kcik you for them but still wear them proudly :D

Then again you never leave S1 so double-w00t! :D

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the Krew, Ricky! Be warned that other servers *may* kcik you for them but still wear them proudly :D

Then again you never leave S1 so double-w00t! :D

This they will do I know from experience! Congrats Porky! Your k's need to be KKK though lol. And Nick, got them back? I don't think he ever had them in the first place.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yea the guys with the contrived moral imperatives. I guess they feel like they are helping the world? And i guess they are happy they don't have to leave cod4 to do that... finally.

Don't worry about the haters.... they ignant.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
i have had no less than 4 people (more like 6) from california tell me in all seriousness that sunshine cures everything. Obviously, not everyone from cali is retarded... maybe just the musicians. But seriously, congrats porky.

Cent0.... chillax braskee

Top Bottom