Total War series

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Have any of you played these games, or are you the exclusively fps type? I find these often the most fun type of game combining the turn based campaign mode like Civilization, and the real time strategy in the battles like age of empires and starcraft and that sort of thing.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I have never played them. I also like the RTS games like supreme commander and command and conquer.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I haven't played Total War, but I have played Age of Empires II and Age of Empires II: Conquerors Expansion.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
yeah well if you enjoy like I do, the process of building an indestructible empire basically from scratch I would highly recommend these.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I've played I think all of them except the first which is shogun total war. The past three have gone from the Roman to Medieval to to the revolutionary era. All three of those were very enjoyable. Rome Total War, with an expansion for the Barbarian Invasions, Medieval (They all have Total War at the end) with expansion called the Kingdoms, and Empire with an expansion coming out this year called Napoleon Total War. Any and all of these were fun I started with the earlier, Rome, but whichever you're more interested in.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
it's a series that takes a particular period in history depending on the game, where you take control of a major faction and build it up yourself (for example The English in Medieval II Total War) in a turn based campaign mode. Then you can move your armies wherever and when you attack it goes into a battle mode which is like a real time strategy except it just deploys the troops, you don't build anything. Anyway it's more complex than I have made it seem for you, but I would call this one of my favorite types of games.

R

Ravenger

Ive played Dawn Of War series, Command And Conquer series, Age Of Empires series, and have loved them all.

E

epic_killer

age of empires lol i remember when i used to use cheats for like cars and shit lol

Ricica

Sergeant
i have played all those games.......
command and conquer generals
total war
rise of nations
they kill time and are fun to build a million units and destory them to nothing lol

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i used to play Rome Total War

but i wouldnt say it was my fave game*

Top Bottom