VoX - Introduction

VoX

Twat Hammer
Name: Dave
CoD4 Username: VoX
Explain the meaning of your username: used to work for and im part share owner of Vox printing company
Steam: dmz2906
X-Fire: VoX0629
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: well i started playing consoles when i was 5 years old... i started first person shooters with goldeneye.. then in 2000 i started a game called counter-strike on PC.. i played it hardcore and actually joined a "pro" team for a while.. i have been casual ever since but i am a very experienced gamer...
Time you usually play: all day when im awake oO
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: found your server randomly and it has been my favorite so far.. pro mod is gay

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? i was in many counter-strike clans.. the most known would have been Hicks With Sticks.. we were Cal invite (highest you can get in the league) and ive been in countless more.. examples : No-Remorse, eZe, jaded karma, etc etc..

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I am 22 i am moving to kansas city to be with the girl i love and play video games for a living.. testing out glitches and helping with gaming art.. almost a dream come true lol....

Also... if i come off as an asshole to people, i am sorry it's my nature.. i like to argue and "mess" with people.. its just how i roll

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
welcome to the forums vox, i have played with you many times, in fact im playing with you now LOL

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome to The Greatest Show on Call of Duty!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I was wondering if you were going to join or not lol. Welcome man I think you'll like it here. We're usually pretty laid back and that seems to be your style. Hicks with Sticks? Lol, that's a good one.. Well it's good to have you here!

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Welcome to The Greatest Show on Call of Duty!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask The Moment.
Cent

LOLLOL, was wondering when you were coming :p a good player who uses nubby last stand :p

welcome

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Welcome Vox!
Wait ive seen you in servers. nvm then
I hope to see you in the KKK servers! ©Nabil

p.s. i agree with you about pro mod.

Reactions: VoX

VoX

Twat Hammer
pro mod is only gay because of the people who play it though.. i love how the anti lag is taken out though..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yea vox thats why i hate promod. I like the game... i kinda suck at it but im not used to it. I just hate the assholes that play it.

Reactions: VoX

Commodore_H

Corporal
Welcome aboard!

Hope to see you soon

Also .. I see you like messing with people, but I tell you this, mate .. never mess with the Commodore. If you do, you'll never know where I'll strike or with what I will strike. I once shoved a cactus up someones ass without him noticing. He was shiting needles for almost a week... There, I warned you.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Welcome aboard!

Hope to see you soon

Also .. I see you like messing with people, but I tell you this, mate .. never mess with the Commodore. If you do, you'll never know where I'll strike or with what I will strike. I once shoved a cactus up someones ass without him noticing. He was shiting needles for almost a week... There, I warned you.

liar.

hello. I'm TheDude. Me and cent0 disagree about a lot of things.

finally, one thing i agre too

VoX

Twat Hammer
if you shoved a cactus up someone's ass they would have to go to the hospital cause they would bleed to death... food for thought

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

you are okay.. i like making fun.. you don't ever argue tho.. so its no fun

Top Bottom