GrEy_FoX Is Retiring

AVC

Banned
I'm glad to see you go. Because I would have had to play you in the sniper Komp and gotten whipped!

But in all seriousness, I'm very sad to see you go.

Could you get some software that only allows you to play at certain times? Like parental control software for adults, lol. Maybe I could invent something like that. We could get adjoining millionaire estates, haha.

At least you're not leaving for something lame. Live your dreams!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
AVC, that idea is actually a very good one
he wouldnt have to leave. Just put a bogus PW on the parental conrols and you wont have to leave:)

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Haha...you guys are awesome. Yeah, it's a good idea and all AVC but unfortunately, I've tried similar tactics in the past and it never worked for me. This is how it has to be...as sad as it is.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Haha...you guys are awesome. Yeah, it's a good idea and all AVC but unfortunately, I've tried similar tactics in the past and it never worked for me. This is how it has to be...as sad as it is.

I know how it is, too well. Good luck man. I know a couple of pretty successful studio guys. One does the shit for Jeff Daniels' movies. They do commercials and stuff, too. One is out of another guys house in Baltimore. It's an epic job. IDK where you live, but it is ALWAYS good to know people in the business. So if you ever want me to drop contact infor, you know how to ask me.

I am seriously sad to see you go. You are one of the regulars on the site, like me. Everyone is moving on, but me. I will have to quite soon. There are many reason I don't want to get into publicly :x. You always did your job well and were very honest, which is something I respect. You didn't get in arguments with Houston, which is something hard to avoid. It was great to have you around. I hope you can come back and visit the forum at least. We can talk mics and shit XD.

Good luck, man. It's gonna be fun as hell I know it. You're gonna meet some crazy personalities in that kinda business. I can't wait to hear stories if it works out that way. Cya around.

Christian.

HBeta

Master Sergeant
I wish you the best luck for your future, your chances just got bigger and bigger :)

I guess there are a lot of us who should do the same for their own best interest.

mohammed

Banned
Gaming is like music , when you get the groove of it you cant let it go :)
Wish you all the good things for the future and lets hope we hear some nice tunes from you in the future.
Let the force be with you, allah

Mohammed

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I will miss you
I have a closer connection to you then anyone else in the krew.
Sounds stupid quirky etc, possibly gay, but I really have the closet connection to yo, idk how.
Good luck.
P.S. I it really final, wont you come back ever so often, like Stevo?

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Hey maybe when your a billion dollor rockstar chillin in your private estate you can reinstall the game and drop by the server!
And he will be so out of practice I will kick hiss ass for once

Can I have his mod job?
also reading what Nabil said made mine feel less gay, but i really will miss you fox.
You were fo sho reason I joined KKK, and fo sho my first regular friend on the servers, because you would say more then hey. We have had some times, and ive kicked your ass, but all in all lets takeaway (rofl, i kick that guys ass) that i win.
Ps
Bout the sniper komp NO YOU DONT WIN, I would have faced you after takeaway (rofl, i kick that guys ass), and i didnt wanna go that, so now i dont, and I WILL WIN.
PPS
This time something serious to takeaway (rofl, i kick that guys ass), I never got to play you with my 100 ping, the other day my comp restarted, and when i got on CoD4 my ping had pretty much halfed.
Now the thing to takeaway (rofl, i kick that guys ass).........

I would have won.
We will miss you fox.
The only one that might not miss you,
SiloHunter (reed)

Last edited:

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Haha...nawww. Not gay...comfortable with ourselves and who we are is what I'd call it. ;) Yes, I will drop by every once in a while and say hey, but once out of sight, it will be out of mind too...so I can't guarantee how often.

I might hit you up on some recording stuff at some point Dude...I have a few songs I've layed down everything for except vocals and some effects...I may give you a sneak peek at some point.

But seriously guys, thanks for all the genuine comments....it makes me feel good even though I know how much I'm leaving.

As for me...it's my time. Many of you need not worry...you have a lot of gaming ahead of you yet. It's when your 30th birthday rolls around and you're still gaming every single day of the week, you should be worried. Like Wally and AVC....don't follow after their bad examples and game until you're like 50 years old or something ridiculous. ;) haha....jk jk. But seriously!!! lol. No...I'm 21 and it is time for me to move on...

Thanks again and again...and I'm sure this won't be the last time I say it before tomorrow night.

V

Voodoo

I took the same route i guess, but not near as extreme. I used to go for 8 hours on weekends... Now i stop after 2 hours and find something else to do. And cod4, yeah that might be your problem. Game is like crack man.

But leave the krew? ={ You can still get on forums and talk. set aside like an hour on sat. or something. But thats not my choice so cya 'round and good luck on recording.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I sincerely hope from somewhere in my heart that you achieve your life dreams, like having a record company so big you buy out Eminem (hahaha, who am I kidding). Also, pop by KKK once in a while, or else I'll have to smother you with a pillow (don't be stupid, this won't happen).

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
or else I'll have to smother you with a pillow (don't be stupid, this won't happen).
YOu cant smother him with pillow, he will use MP5 or quick scope your ass off. (literally{happened to me, watched the killcam, he shot me right in the ass}be careful)

Top Bottom