Black Ops Patch 1.06 Now Live on PC

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
bodolp.jpg

The latest patch for the PC version of Black Ops has just gone live. Patch 1.06 brings improvements to stability and compatibility – the full list of which you can find below. The addition of new contracts and the “Dolly Cam” that the console guys have been playing with since patch 1.04 is still “in progress”, though.
LIVE FIXES

2/7/11
PC Patch 1.06
• Backward compatibility for films created before Patch 1.05
• Issues with weapon purchases after prestiging in some cases
• Leaving a server and joining a different server, could briefly show the Map of the previous server
• Duplicate player name on a server now becomes playername+slotnumber instead of ‘Unknown Soldier’
• During a ‘Demolition’ match, the ‘Auto-balancing teams’ options may cause a ‘Defender’ player to respawn with a ‘Bomb’ icon in his inventory
• Minor Shader Warming speed increase
• One In The Chamber no longer counts democlient as a live player
• 16x AA menu option for compatible graphics cards
• Additional Stability improvements
IN PROGRESS

(Last Updated 2/7/11)
• Addition of new contracts.
• Addition of the “Dolly Cam” editing mode in Theater.
• If a player cancels an invite to a Wager Match, then attempts to join another server, they will join the server from the declined invite.
• Issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain conditions.
• Addition of round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same “spawn toob” protection as other explosives.
• Contracts should reset on prestige.
• Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
• Prevention of Gunship and Chopper Gunner failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
• Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific conditions.
• Limit the ability to re-roll supply drops using Hardline Pro to Care Packages only, no other killstreak drops.
• Increased headshot multipliers for sniper rifles. Sniper rifles with suppressors equipped will now always be ensured one-shot kill headshots.
• Added a render delay to the red diamond player indicators that appear when controlling the Gunship, Valkyrie Rocket and Chopper Gunner. When a player first spawns, this will not appear for a period of time.
• Additional minor reductions in knife lunge.

Last edited:

PwnSauce

Banned
I wonder if this patch fixes the problem with suck that was included in the original version and all subsequent patches.

That'd be coo.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I've had zero issues since I started playing except for saving our servers in the favorites

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
maybe this patch will destroy the main menu and make it unusable. Thats pretty much the only thing they didnt destroy with all these patches.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Everything for me works fine except my game is laggy as a mofo, and it's not my computer or Internet. I've been tinkering with the game setting but with no results. I don't really want to mess with the config files till they're finished updating it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've had zero issues since I started playing except for saving our servers in the favorites

I had issues with my previous PC but that was hardware and was fixed with my new rig. And the only issue I had when they did the January update was easily fixed with this: http://www.kkkgaming.com/showthread.php?3029-January-2011-BO-patch

Other than that, the servers, gameplay run like a champ.

There are things that bother me like, not having more control over the servers but oh well. gameservers.com wont be taking anymore of our money.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Didnt even realize they came out with a new patch, havent been playing much black ops but i got school break for a week soon so ur sure to see me around, and same as some of the others i havent experience any problems playing black ops

Top Bottom