Martydom

L

Ljung

I think that it should be rules against martydomes at FFA-servers, becouse you're throwing it when ur dead, so i cant see it logical...

What is ur opinion about this? Please let me know
Greetings //Ljung

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Gotta learn to hear it ;)

The only time marty gets me is if I'm running through and someone was killed there previously. I don't let it bother me though because that marty might of been a cook nade or thrown there.

PS. I use marty. proudly. :p

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm only hit by Marty when I dont have Extreeme conditioning and I've just run out of sprint. If I have an LMG or shotgun I normally equip marty though...

PwnSauce

Banned
I'd be too embarrassed to use Marty simply because it relies on you getting pwnt to be useful.

I get a lot more kills using Deep penetration and stopping power on an m4.
With that combo you kill ppl with one round and die a lot less because the enemy rarely gets close to you (b/c they're dead, lol)

LS is good on S1 b/c there's so many people you can always get 10-20 points during a good LS period.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well first of all marty is kinda pointless unless the server is overrun and you can't get away OR you are just super noob and you hang around for it to blow up. Every once in a while i'll run into a room after some p90 fool has gotten owned and run through his marty blast. Oh well.

I agree with greg on this one. Marty just doesn't boost your killing ability. It's a crutch that gets kills for those who are really nooby, but once you graduate from that level of playing, marty limits you. It takes a very valuable perk slot that could be used for deep impact. Slot 2 for me is always deep impact. If i am in a small game and the rest of the people are using dead silence, then i'll swap deep impact out for it. Really, the best perks are the ones that allow your killcount to increase with your skills. Deep impact is by far my favorite perk (also the one that gets me in trouble XD).

If you can't dodge marty you got some skills to build.

AVC

Banned
Marty is pretty much a definite when playing DOM and sometimes SAB.
With DOM it's about holding the flags. Killing points mean shit. But if you can frag someone trying to get a flag by using marty it can make the difference.

T

TSells

Lol me and somebody else, Idr who it was, were talking about explosive shits, and crapping nades every time we got killed by marty. I un marty nubed myself about a month ago.

Commodore_H

Corporal
I use marty all the time on s1. Why? Because if some crazy ass camp motherf***** hits me, I'll be back with a vengeance. A hard one. And I don't bother people using it, 'cause it's part of the game. You just need to learn not to stare to the one you just killed. Go on with your life, man, walk away. :p

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I really dislike these perks in SnD. I may decide not to play that game if they are allowed and used during it. That is the only time. Dead Silence, Marty, last stand, and tubes. Not in SnD. No sir. In server 1.... who gives a shit? lol

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I really dislike these perks in SnD. I may decide not to play that game if they are allowed and used during it. That is the only time. Dead Silence, Marty, last stand, and tubes. Not in SnD. No sir. In server 1.... who gives a shit? lol

Totally understandable. Oh and add tubes while you're at it. They're starting to irk me when it's an objective gametype. :eek:

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
ohh boy, we have a natural nub here. (Commooooodore HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
you one mucho nub newb noob.

geezus!
wait a minute, but wallya, YOU ALWAYS FREAKING TUBE.
BUT AFTER YOU STOPED, NOW NICK IS TUBING.
EFF YOU

Commodore_H

Corporal
What was that new rule about bitching? :p

Yeah, I'm still of the opinion that when it's in the game, you are allowed to use it. Maybe tubes are newb, but I'm quit sure they're used in real life a lot. They got some great advantages when used properly .. but only when used properly.

I really don't give that much about it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
ohh boy, we have a natural nub here. (Commooooodore HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
you one mucho nub newb noob.

geezus!
wait a minute, but wallya, YOU ALWAYS FREAKING TUBE.
BUT AFTER YOU STOPED, NOW NICK IS TUBING.
EFF YOU

I used to t00b for the hell of it. As of late I stopped because the majority that play in the other servers but S1 try to stay competitive. It's a fun, intense matches that are loads of fun.

I ask nicely if they can please stop the n00btubes while we're playing on an objective match. Other than that, I don't really care.

Top Bottom