Introduction: Sodalover

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Name: Long
COD4 Username: Sodalover
Explain the meaning of your username: Saw a can of soda next to my girlfriend's picture
Steam: themotherfuckinggod (sorry for the profanity)
X-Fire: None
Time you usually play: Usually around 5 to 7 pm Eastern Time

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: The day I bought COD4, found your FFA Broadcast server. Still playing on it.

Months/Years of gaming experience: First game was Fifa 02, when I was 6. Anyway, about 9 to 12 months of experience for FPS. Started out with a pirated version of the very first COD. Yes, the one released in 2003. Then moving on to other pirated FPS like COD2, MW2, MOH. I would still have been pirating FPS had I not play the demo for COD4. Knew I couldn't pirate this game, because it was so insanely fun, so I just bought it off of Steam. Favorite FPS.

I often (and by often, I mean always) use vulgar languages when playing games. Sometimes I would trash chat other players, just for some reaction. But trash chatting is very rare from me now a day, because they just don't pay attention to me anymore. Hate hackers. Would do something terrible to them, just because they hack (I'm an extremist). PM me if you have some "questions" about me. I think I also trash talked Wally once, or maybe it was someone else.

Desperate time calls for desperate actions, therefore I'm going to beg you guys to please accept me. A PLEASE with something you like on top.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Welcome! Hi2u!!

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

AVC

Banned
Hey Soda,
by all means poke fun at other players. especially Wally, lol. but try to keep the trash talking to a minimum (at least no racism), as one of the few rules on our servers is no trash talk.

See you round

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
DANG WHAT IS THIS!
WELCOME TOTHE GREATEST SHOW ON COD4.
(this is getting a wee bit fun there MOment, LOL)
SOY 14 TAMBIEN.
ehh,you pirated nub:p

jkjk, i've been dying tryign to find a pirated WAW, but i suck at these crap.
stick around though i'ver seen you alot

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hey Soda. Good to have you here. If you need any help with the forum or anything don't hesitate to ask me or any other krew member(except GOSS! :p)

-NickHouston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kessa

|KKK|'s Sheep Herder
Former Krew Member
welcome sodalover ^^ i play with you on s1 but its hard to hunt you down for somereason :q

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
dont you have 14 years cent0, or are you the number 14?

Hey man, sorry i didn't welcome you to the krew. I am not much for posting on people'es intro. I thought i'd get in the habit.

So welcome. I'll see you on server 1.

Top Bottom