Introduction: Socrates

S

Socrates

Name:Gerald
CoD4 Username: Socrates
Explain the meaning of your username: Was a philosophy major in college and always had an affinity for early Greek philosophy.
Steam: Chico5150
X-Fire: n/a
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:
I started with Doom, RoTT, and Duke Nukem but, fell away from FPS shortly thereafter. A friend turned me on to CoD on the XBox back in '08 and I was hooked. PC has always been my preferred platform so, I bought CoD through Steam about a year and a half ago and have been playing ever since.
Time you usually play:
anytime between 5pm and 3am EST.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
I stumbled onto your Broadcast Free-for-all server when I was looking for a low ping high activity server. It's been my favorite ever since.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? no

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
Building computers is my favorite hobby along with excessive reading. I work from home, alowing me pleanty of free time during the day. I actually just moved to Brooklyn from Denver and before that lived in Prague for a couple years. My life is an amalgamation of the things I've learned both in the classroom and out. What it boils down to: Enjoy life and all it's pains and pleasures :D

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew :D

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums! I saw Constantine on te servers the other day, you know em? :p

S

Socrates

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to a long enjoyable stay :)

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

Constantine is about 600 years and and an 500 miles away but, I like the connection non the less :p

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Oh wait Constantine was Roman wasn't he? Studying that stuff in History class and thought I'd take a crack at it :D

S

Socrates

Oh wait Constantine was Roman wasn't he? Studying that stuff in History class and thought I'd take a crack at it :D

And an Emperor Of Rome while Socrates was so poor he argued in the "Apology" that the state should pay for his cost of living. AKA Broke. Luckily none of this has to do with CoD ;)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcome to the forums Socrates.
you can be my history teacher lol.jkjk

AVC

Banned
We have an intake once a month.
We like to see if peeps hang around long enough to look like they want to stay and play, and not disappear after a week or so.
We like to game but also like to stay connected via the shout and forums.

Duke Nukem 3D FTW! Come Get Some! I loved that game.

So what do you do at home, work-from-home guy?

S

Socrates

We have an intake once a month.
We like to see if peeps hang around long enough to look like they want to stay and play, and not disappear after a week or so.
We like to game but also like to stay connected via the shout and forums.

Duke Nukem 3D FTW! Come Get Some! I loved that game.

So what do you do at home, work-from-home guy?

I work for a Medicare consultation firm. It allows me to up and move about quite a lot; hence the move from Denver to Brooklyn and, If I have my way, I will spend the summer in Prague. The one big joy of working from home is feeling like my time is my own and not parceled out to the highest bidder. That being said, a little more $$ would be welcome :)

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

I work for a Medicare consultation firm. It allows me to up and move about quite a lot; hence the move from Denver to Brooklyn and, If I have my way, I will spend the summer in Prague. The one big joy of working from home is feeling like my time is my own and not parceled out to the highest bidder. That being said, a little more $$ would be welcome :)

And Duke Nukem was great but, RoTT was one of the best damn FPS I have ever played!!

Top Bottom