David, A.K.A felon

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Name: David

CoD4 Username: felon

Explain the meaning of your username: I don't know why i chose this as my name, i guess i just thought it sounded cool, and I've grown to like it, although being confused with convicted_felon can get annoying :)

Steam: Don't have one.

X-Fire: Don't have one.

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: i played all of the different Age of Empires games throughout my childhood, and started playing CoD when i got CoD4 for my 13th birthday, since then I have played it at least a few hours weekly, more on school holidays.

Time you usually play: I usually manage to fit in at least an hour after school most days, sometimes more, so after 3:30 (GMT +10)

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Well I've been playing on the |KKK| broadcast ffa server for quite a while, and i guess GOSS! was the one who encouraged me to attempt to join you guys.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? No, i have not.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I go to a selective school, so generally I have a large amount of homework etc. to do during the week, so I won't be able to play more then 1-1 and a half hours on weekdays, but on weekends I will be able to play a lot more.

Thanks for considering my application to the |KKK|,
felon

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Welcome mate, I play alot with you on server 1

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Felon , glad to see you signed up. I was talking to you about joining the other day under the name "Mr. Bum".

If you have any questions about becoming a member, shoot me a pm.

Cya on the servers.

felon

Former Krew Member
Aha, so that was you damage:p i couldn't find him under recruitment so i put goss as my referer(is that a word?), but you as well :)

Howleyy

Banned
Welcome to the forums buddy!!

It always seems to be goss that invites people to join lol

Sent from Howleyy' iPod touch using Tapatalk

felon

Former Krew Member
Thanks everyone, happy to be here. (oh and waLLy if you see this, thanks for resetting ladders, i'm now top of s1 :p)

EDGE$HOT

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forum felon. I know you hate my martys, but i promise i will use it until i can beat you. :)

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome felon nice to have you here! I was wondering too if you were going to join us here. I see you all the time on S1 and you're also a pretty good player. I'm sure you'll like it here, it's a good place to come and chill with everyone! :D

Top Bottom