Call of Duty: Black Ops- Zombies

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Call of Duty: Black Ops- Zombies :eeeew!:

Call of Duty: Black Ops features the return of Zombie Mode from Call of Duty: World at War. It is now the only Co-op mode in Black Ops as opposed to World at War, where it was found within the Co-op menu. There are three different Zombies maps available to all players. In any of the new maps, any weapon that can be purchased from the wall will not be available from the Mystery Box.

The first is Kino der Toten. It is the only map unlocked by default. Kino Der Toten features the cast from the World at War maps Der Riese and Shi No Numa facing off against the zombie horde in an abandoned theater.

The second map is named "Five" and is unlocked either by completing the campaign on any difficulty setting or through a computer 'cheat' code using the terminal in the main menu. "Five" is set in The Pentagon, where the four playable characters are John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Robert McNamara and Fidel Castro.

The last included map in Zombies is called Dead Ops Arcade. This is not typical Zombies gameplay: instead, it is an arcade style shooter similar to downloadable games found on services such as the PlayStation Store or Xbox Live Marketplace. It is a top-down shooter game in an open environment instead of the first-person shooter style of the other maps.

The first downloadable content map is Ascension. It features the original Nazi Zombies characters and is downloaded through the First Strike.

All of these maps/modes can be played in Solo, Two-Player Split Screen or Four-Player Online Mode. The Prestige and Hardened editions of Call of Duty: Black Ops also feature the four original Nazi Zombie maps from Call of Duty: World at War upgraded with the Black Ops engine, new weapons, and other additions such as dive to prone.
Unlocking the mapsEdit Unlocking the maps sectionEdit

* Kino der Toten is unlocked by default.
* "Five" may be unlocked by going to the computer console and typing '3ARC UNLOCK' or by beating Campaign Mode on any difficulty.
* Dead Ops Arcade is unlocked by going to the computer console and typing 'DOA' or '3ARC UNLOCK', which unlocks all Zombie Maps.
* Ascension is available for download through the First Strike

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
my record... 41 rounds. Then it got boring so i suicided with a nade

V

Voodoo

14 with my friend. but he had no idea what he was doing lol i had 70% of the kills

Any1 gotten the meteor complete? makes everything so much funner.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Howleyy got em all

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
:/ i got to 41+ in der reise one time with 4 ppl . I want this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
iPhone cod zombies highccore:

63bfa594-0ca7-3db5.jpg

Sent from MasterCLiP using Tapatalk

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
oh shit, i got a 80 hs streak in that or something. I got a screenshot somewheres. I cant remember hat map either verrukt or nacht. Might be 50, 60, or 80 i cant remember.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
7cb3fc6f-4698-6621.jpg
Phail masterCLiP,, Howleyy and I played Bluetooth,, 25 rounds on shi no numa,, I'll get a pic, still not that sure how to use tapatalk
Edit: I can't find a pic of that game but I did find one of me getting pack a punch with my trench gun and there's one of me getting last perk a cola
7cb3fc6f-47e8-d9b9.jpg

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
okay
stop with the iphone lame stuff :p

no damage, i used revive like 5 times that game.
i always freak out soloing, lol.

Top Bottom