|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Pick one answer and tell us why...:rtfm:

superbowl45logo.jpg
pencil.png

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
thankyou for not voting for the steelers. I hate the steelers so much. Mike wards a prick. The fans are the most annoying fans i have ever seen in my life. The terrible towel? Wtf? GTFO steelers.

*high five* go packers.

cheesehat > Shit on a stick > terrible towel > mike wards personality.

(from the guy who still high fives)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Go Packers!! I've been rooting for them since I was young. Hopefully this is just the beginning of more good ol' years to come.

DxnK

Private First Class
mike wards? and i voted packers b/c my 2 best buddies love steelers and they annoy me about it :D.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
mike wards? and i voted packers b/c my 2 best buddies love steelers and they annoy me about it :D.

you would have typed "Mike ward personailty," or are you displeased with my lack of apostrophe?

Here.... apostrophes for everyone

' '' ''' ''''
' '' ''' '''''''''''''''''' '' '' ''' ''' ''
Mike Ward''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''s

LOL jk, no i forgot its hines ward XD. I know a guy named mike ward.

XDXDXD

Last edited:

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
i voted for the steelers because i saw them smash new york in i think it was the playoffs

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hines ward is one of the hardest working players in the NFL. He plays balls out every play and he's a hell of a player.

I haven't met every single Steelers fan in existence so i cant comment on that.

I think the game is pretty much a coin flip but i give the edge to the Steelers. They have the experience and know how to win these types of games. I do hope the Packers win though.

How can you rag on a terrible towel when Packers fan's wear cheeseheads? Lot's of teams have towels.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I voted Packers for one, I love the Packers and they are my favorite team, wish them luck! And two Arron Rodgers seems to be a very good QB, I don't know much about football but the game between the Packers and Bears I did see, and Arron just kicked ass almost the entire game :D

J

JokersVirus

Packers for sure. Nothing better than to see Aaron Rodgers get his first Superbowl ring.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Packers....
With their defense the way its running right now and Aaron Rogers being absolutely amazing right now, Packers 28-17

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
As i live in Maryland I can assure you that I have met more Steelers fans, but who cares. It doesn't matter how many steelers fans either of us have met, there is no factual basis for blah blah blah. Cheeseheads are cooler than the terrible towel because cheeseheads are openly stupid. The terrible towel is annoying to me because of how i see steelers fans act. Hines Ward may be a hardworking sonofabitch, and obviously hes a good player, but hes an asshole. These are all opinions^. I didn't argue who i actually thought was going to win. So, go packers, the steelers are POS's

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
TheDude is a character in a movie....

Not only is this name THAT dull, but i didn't even make it up myself. XD

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Steeeeelrs!
Been a fan all my life.
I've seen hines-ward in real life dude!
Plus, hes half korean, half black, so its double!
Steelers
steelers!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Steeeeelrs!
Been a fan all my life.
I've seen hines-ward in real life dude!
Plus, hes half korean, half black, so its double!
Steelers
steelers!

double what?
(K + B)/2 = 2 x
does this mean it started out being Quadruple?
4x what?

In all seriousness, I don't know enough about hines ward to actually hold the opinion that he's a piece of shit. I just hate steelers fans, I am from Baltimore, and the way Hines Ward acts on camera pisses me off. I just joke around saying he's an asshole to give people shit. Maybe it is similar to how so many people decided Michael Phelps was a complete asshole. As he had graduated my highschool, tons of people adopted this opinion; i guess it was trendy to do so. Tons of people who had gotten DUI's themselves. Tons of people who had trouble with regularly coming to school on time. Tons of people who had never won a single gold medal, or even been within 500 miles of any of the Olympic games. So I take back the remark about Hines XD, fine.

Steelers are still super lame. Their fans still annoy the shit out of me. I like fans of teams that don't always win XD. Dolphins fans have balls, lol. Red Sox and Steelers fans throw tantrums when they lose a single game.

Top Bottom