Project Blackout Thread Redeux

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Ok, so im making this thread to get more people involved in this game, not so much to tell you about it.

Project Blackout is a free FPS similar to Counter Strike. It is still being developed to a certain degree, and this is good because i think the game is somewhat unbalanced right now.

There are a lot of awesome things in this game that I have only seen this game do.
Shotguns, for example, in PB are an awesome weapon. They are very well balanced, and this means they are very useful in the right situations. This is not true for any cod game. Shotties in cod4 range sucks. I hear they are just OP in mw2.

The rank elements of the game are cool.

The best thing, the thing this thread is concerned with, is the way the game's online community works. I made a clan registered with PB ingame. All i had to do was use ingame points that you earn by playing and be a certain rank. But, you can manage the clans within the game, staff and admin rights exist. There is a section for clan battles and an ingame ranking system for clans and their members.

My clan is just me right now, I want to be carfeul with who i recruit because i dont want to kick them later. I will invite anyone from KKK into the clan if they want. I hesitated to make a Kaptain Krunch Krew because i didnt want problems with the KKK tags, you know. So the clan is

']'hundercats XD

The game is free. I personally would have no problem having clan time dedicated to helping members rank up. I would love it to be associated with KKK. If wally approves ill just make him ADMIN or something. After i get it al set up of course. And if he approves ill link the forum clan page to this site, so members can take part on a more serious level. I don't plan on spending more time on this game, cod is just so much better, and this clan is way more fun. It would be very cool to have PB be a little side project of KKK though. SO

Interested in playing in the clan? my xfire is vintagethedude. My ingame tag for PB is SundanceKid, (TheDude is impossible to secure :'( ) . Let me know.

TheDude

Top Bottom