Anyone Still play Black Ops?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Is anybody still playing black ops? I get on the BO server (HC NUKETOWN) nearly everyday and invite everyone on my steam friends list online but, no one ever comes. I try to just camp out on the server but then it would just kick me for inactivity. So if you play BO on a regular basis add me on steam 'DUDEGaMeR13' and we can play sometime! :D Also if you see me online or playing another game just steam invite me or send me a message to join server <insert server name here> and ill get on ASAP

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
getting these servers going is a tough task to do. We should try to coordinate like a time-frame so we can all get together and get at least 1 server going. We need 6 cuz the last time we had 5 folks and the 6th person never showed lol

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
he's ninja fish

Yes my current steam name is Ninja_Fish. My steam ID is DUDEGaMeR13 so you can friend invite the right ninja. :)

getting these servers going is a tough task to do. We should try to coordinate like a time-frame so we can all get together and get at least 1 server going. We need 6 cuz the last time we had 5 folks and the 6th person never showed lol

the times when most of my steam friends are on are from 5:00 to about 9:00 CST so I'm guessing that would be the best time to meet up so more ppl will be playing.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
neither have i :( and ive only gotten nuketown going once by myself. its tough

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Probably wont send you guys invites through Black Ops then since now I know it doesn't get to you if your're not playing the game, ill just have to steam message then since it doesn't let you send invites to BO games trough steam. :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yeah, BO isn't like MW2 where you get a notification that a player sent you an invite to play. That's what I miss about MW2. That would make things that much easier.

mohammed

Banned
Hehe i am sending masses of invites to you guys ......the only one responding is Stevo and my kids . Its so damn hard to get a server going and after some time i get bored by being there all aloonee. But sometimes it goes very well. The problem is when you are with 4 ppl and no-one joins ppl leave.
May be demanding at treyarch and gameservers.com a 4 ppl min. start instead of 6 ppl.
About that being kicked deu to inactivity, just pick a class enter the game and walk 3 passes , then you wont be kicked for inactivity :D

Some site-notes, why is there in gametracker so less information, no picture ,bad refresch-time, inacurate playerlist. This is your invitation board to enter and play on a server and its working fine for cod4 but for BO its useless.(Sorry for being direct).

What can be changed in the server? Like ,Is it possible to reduce the respawn time? best would be press F to respawn(like in cod4). Is it possible to add a killcam in FFA HC server? (also to spot possible hackers)
I know it are restricted servers and not much can be done.

If its keeping this way you should realy considder to close them down after the 6 month deal and wait for a game that last longer than BO, with real dedicated servers where you are in control and not a company like gameserver.com or a bad game-company like Activision. Mostly 30.000 ppl playing and 16.000 servers availeble ,How many will still playing BO after, 27 jan release breach, febr 2011 killzone3 and other releases.
In my opinion ppl losing interrest in the game (on PC) for many reasons.

But for now i will be continuing trying to keep the server populated and going. :)

Top Bottom