Arcade Flash Games

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I have been tinkering with this for a lil' while now and wanted to have some sort of game on our forum. If I get the time sometime soon I'll probably find out how to play against one another.

http://www.cod4kkk.com/index.php?action=arcade

Some of you may feel left out this is because of permissions and I'm a lil' tired and headed to bed. I'll fix the permissions soon.

Give your thoughts on it, good or bad are more than welcome.

PS. I'll eventually get around to adding a tab on the top for easier access.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Actually, I was telling you to look at last nights' score. I decided to play for a bit after my previous and bamm I ended up getting an even higher score. Did you get a PM when I beat your score last night?

Oh and I'm not gonna actually say how I got my score cuz then you're gonna go out and do my trick. :p

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
hbahahahaha I just got the PM. I gotta go to break, I'll be sure to beat it soon. :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
how the hell u guys get millions, i got like 55000 lol. and i used to play online holdem for like 7 hours a day for a cpl yearsl. geez.

jeff

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
As soon as I got around 50000 I started betting 2000 or 4000, then I hit big and then I got 500000 so I started betting 15-25g and I got down to 125000 So I said f-it and bet 50000 a few times and hit big.

Post Merge: [time]1263585467[/time]

It took me 45 minutes by the way.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
As soon as I got around 50000 I started betting 2000 or 4000, then I hit big and then I got 500000 so I started betting 15-25g and I got down to 125000 So I said f-it and bet 50000 a few times and hit big.

Post Merge: [time]1263585467[/time]

It took me 45 minutes by the way.

Yea i got tired of it after about 10 mins .

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I tried to catch up but no luck man lol. I currently have 2 stats. One on my PC which I'm using now and the other on my work laptop and I don't feel like jumping on my laptop just for that lol

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
yeah I'm afraid that I'm burnt out on it. When you want to bet big like 200K it's annoying to have to hit the 1K 200 times.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I know, I got tired of hitting 1k 125 times. I'll look into new flash games sometime tomorrow.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
make the games clean wally, I know you have the inclination but seriously we're a nice group of people and this forum is only rated PG13. and there are young people like cheez (awww..) that don't know anything about those things yet.

Top Bottom