WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
|KKK| Member
|KKK| Moderator
|KKK| Super-Moderator
|KKK| Admin
Registered Member

Those are the groups. Each group has different permissions and different colors.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Haha Wally, I wondered why your name turned pink and had an idea, you just like pink things don't you Haha :p

AVC

Banned
colors are nice and bright :D

Actually, the dark green is quite hard to read. Is there a brighter green? A bit like the noob-moderator level (purple) that was even harder to read.

On the pink note. Wally says he's so busy that he needs a bitch. One of the Super-mods should get this job. They would call themselves Super-duper mod, but in reality we would know that it would be Wally's Bitch, so of course their colour would be baby pink. Yo, Bitch, check my messages! JK!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hahahaha.

Toxins, technically I can make your color different. But I'm not. If I change yours, everyone will ask for theirs to be changed. If your group, "|KKK| Members" want it changed as a group, then yes I can do that.

Andy, I'll try to go lighter on the green cuz I do have a hard time reading the green at night. I'm blind as it is already, but good call.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah Wally I agree with you and AVC the green is a bit dark. I really don't want like a neon green or anything but maybe something in between there would be good. I know blu's been wanting is red white and blue lol. But I believe he said you can't change it like that. It's all good though, I lighter green would be better IMO anyways :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I changed the color for the Moderators and |KKK| Members just now. Looks much better now, IMO.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah I noticed that Wally, and I also think it looks better and it's also easier to read at that, good job bro ;)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
IMO its kinda harder to read the mod's names. and i don't see a difference in the |KK members???

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Harder to read the Mod's names? It used to be harder before with the darker green. I went a couple shades lighter.

Also, on the member's color, I just went with a shade lower so the change isn't that noticeable.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
IMO its kinda harder to read the mod's names. and i don't see a difference in the |KK members???

Cento you need some glasses bro lol. Yeah Wally I think it's much better. I can read the lighter green really good now. Good job! :)

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
oh.
well.
it was maybe cuz i was on this crappy comp.
but the color looks....noobie?
IMO, it doesn't fit right. ???

Top Bottom