Call Of Duty 4 Mod?

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Hello Everyone,
I needed some help learning about that Mod option in the COD4 main menu. I have made some cool changes to COD4 using the Mod thingy, but I'm having troubles with it. Keep in mind I really don't know much about how to make a Mod, So these might be really dumb questions. I don't even know if it is possible to have it do what I want it to do.

Problem 1: Everytime I open the Mod it bumps me down to level 1. How do I make it keep me at level 55. I don't want to start all over. If I started all over, it would be like the 5th time for me.

Problem 2: When I click on a Kaptain Krunch server, it bumps me off the Mod into the regular version.

Problem 3: In stead of click COD4 Multiplayer then clicking Mod in the main menu, is there away for me to open COD4with it already in Mod?

Sorry if this is confusing. I got confused just writing it :(

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Normally you can just click on the mod button and then launch with mods. I dont think that you can get on S1 with mods launched.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
1:it depends on the mod,when on a mod it usually bumps u to level 1 JUST on the mod.

2:the kkk svrs dont have any mods in them so if u go on them they are supposed to bump u off of the mod.

3:i dont know,but i dont think so

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Mods are "different" game types ( I think not created by the Activion staff)
Mods make you be able to get on the weirdest maps and do the weirdest things. but with every mod, you have to start over. because it's not the regular game you play.. Why do you have to start over at every mod? because the mods are not connected or something to each other, I really don't know. If you get in the same modded server you should be able to get to lvl55 without your score resetting all the time.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Our servers are not modded.

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Thanks everyone for your comments, and thanks for helping me understand. No it wouldn't restart me everytime i got to level 55. I kind of explained it weird. I was just back to level 1 on the Mod. Awww well thanks anyways guys.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
1) Since Mods are not part of the normal gameplay, they require you to level in the mod. This is fair to all players because mods are easy to level up in sometimes and someone would've made a fast leveling mod to get their normal CoD profile to level 55 alot quicker.

2)Since our servers are not modded servers, the mods will not run. If you get to a modded server with a different mod that is on that server, you will be restarted with the mod they use on that server.

3)CoD4 opens as the normal game. To get on a mod you must join a modded server or go to Mods and pick the mod you want.

I hope this helps alot.

Top Bottom