hmmm?

CPT Ango

Private First Class
personnaly i dont understand why people use kkk broadcast so much when theres the crossfire one, i think crossfire server is better, (not that the broadcast one is bad) but i never get to go on because no one is on it.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Yeah I've noticed that
I guess they get more xp on that server

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm with you man. The other servers are way better. I usally try going into broadcast and asking ppl if they would like to go to the crossfire or the TDM server.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Think of it small server, lots of people = loads of xp. Plus ffa is just much more fast paced. personally i like tdm more and prefer it. but im not a fan of crossfire. if ur on them upper side u have and advantage over the lower end, being higher up with more cover and 2 chokepoints. besides the middle that is a deathwish.

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
well iam in crossfire server with pwnsauce almost everyday pwning his ass 1 match then him geting me and back and forth around noon pst

PwnSauce

Banned
Mal, you know I beat you nearly every single time when we do 1v1.
If you don't believe that then we can 1v1 and I'll just beat you again.

well iam in crossfire server with pwnsauce almost everyday pwning his ass 1 match then him geting me and back and forth around noon pst

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I dont know what time zones you are in, but I am with Cpt Ango I love that server and how we get to play all the game types, but like he said no one is on there

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Cent Pwns all.

yeahh, but i like xfire And broadcast.
they're both reallllly good maps.

Top Bottom