Sup Krunchables!

J

Jordan888

Got invited here by TheDude, you guys seem like a pretty sick klan.
I guess I'm supposed to tell something about myself? Sweet...I'll try my best

First of all, my name: Jordan Kocis (Koh-Sis) and I live in Arizona. I'm 5'7'' and weigh 115lbs, I have longer hair than all guys at my school (win?) and I'm proud. I'm involved in the Marching band, Jazz band, and Winter Drumline, so it's a bit difficult to fit in comp time but I can manage. I'm a huge pc gamer (as some might have witnessed on the Broadcast server) and have a love for CoD. I'm a fatty (even though i look anorexic) and eat food ALL THE TIME, although the strange part is that I don't like the taste of meat or candy, which everyone else loves. Not a huge sports dude but I absolutely love hockey. My music taste is the widest variety I know, from Smooth Jazz ballads, Hardstyle, and Deathcore. I'm a pretty optimistic and cheerful guy and isn't triggered easily (even with crappy lag corruptions). I always wear my pj's unless I have to go out somewhere, and I don't really wear a shirt cause: 1.) I'm always freakin hot! (hence living in Arizona) and 2.) I don't like the feeling of having a collar and sleeves getting in my way of my comfort. I'm shy but outgoing (if that makes any sense?) and pretty much a bit weird when compared to normal people.
....guess that's it? Can't really think of much else, peace!

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Nice to see ya.. Welcome to the forum.. Any questions feel free to ask

Take a look here if you wish to join the krew

Last edited:

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Good intro man. There are sone guidelines that Johnryan or goss will post...
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums
Don't hesitate to ask bout recruitment

Sent from goss' iPod touch using Tapatalk

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice intro Welcome to the forums enjoy your stay and see u on the servers

@ the Moment Houston already posted the guidelines :)

Top Bottom