517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Name: Bob Houston
CoD4 Username: {517}Houston

Steam: 517Houston
X-Fire: Don't have it
Have you been in a krew before? If so, what's the name of the krew? No

Months/Yrs. of Experience: Started playing the original COD when it came out. Been away from it for a couple years.. Came back to COD2 a few months ago

Time you usually play: Days, Nights

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself (not required):

I play on the PC- COD, COD WW, COD4 MW, COD4MW2

I like your servers. They are always fair and seems to be in control all the time

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Thanks for stopping by bob. We're glad you're here. Take a look around the forum and feel free to post and shout in the shoutbox. Keep active and an invite might just come your way. Cheers!

Mcfoe

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
HEy bob welcome to the forums, glad to see you joined up. Don't think i've played with you yet, but im sure i will soon.

pizdec

Corporal
Hey Bob welcome to our forums. Hope you have a great time here stay active on forums/servrs and you will be in in no time. :D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Hey welcome to the forums as with damage, i didnt have the pleasure yet of playing u in our servers, look forward to playing u ther! and as piZdec said, be active in our forums and u'll be a |kkk| member soon

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Bob!! Good to see you on here man! Even though I'm just as new to this as you! ;-) haha

...Toxins...

Corporal
Hey look another veteran. You weren't bein very nice on the servers Bob. What do you call a guy with no legs no arms floating in the ocean? BOB! :D

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I'm not there to be "nice".. I'm there to kill.. Have I even seen you on the servers for the last few months?

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

LOL I just had to quote this, hahaha!

That was a long time ago

Top Bottom