Suuuuup =d!

Layer

Private First Class
Name: Carlos Gaxiola Rojas
CoD4 Username: Layer
Explain the meaning of your username: that's how all my friends call me :] it doesn't really mean nothing XD
Steam: rlxsanchez
X-Fire: don't remember XD
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: hmm since 2002 started CS competitions
Time you usually play: ohh all i can =D! 4realz only if i have a lot of homework i play a lil less
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: hmm the server just appeared there and i just joined im on the forums thx to |KKK|Goss

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
1st time playing COD4 so im new on COD4 clans but i have been in a lot of clans about other games like CS 1.5/1.6/source

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: well i have really good experience on FPS games i use to still play CS 1.6 sometimes in tourneys and stuff so i have really good experience about this kind of games :]

dunno if i just answered wrong XD well see ya in game :D! btw i really want to join KKK :]!! and try COD4 Scrims or Clanwars dunno how they are called in here XD :D

Last edited:

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Yo man!! Good to have you and welcome to the forums!! Feel free to look around and get acquainted with everything on here...other than that, we'll look forward to killing you on the servers! :)

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
welcome dude!
if u have any questions bout recruitment dont hesitate to ask
suck that moment AND nick

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Carlos, bienvenidoa nuestro foro. Follow the link arriva si quieres entrar a nuestro Krew. :)

That's right people, spanglish. :p

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
bienvenido aqui si tienes preguntas para que te accepten manda me un correo electronico

haha pure spanish

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums dude! Nice to have someone join that isn't from Australia :D we're worldwide baby!!

Top Bottom