New IP for BO server and some tweaks to go with it

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello everyone,

There have been some changes to the BO servers - let me list them.

New Jersey server (new)
IP: 8.2.120.76:3144
Name: |KKK|Free-for-All Hardcore

Los Angeles server (same)
IP: 173.199.87.57:3074
Name: |KKK|HC/Nuketown/Domination

Be sure to add the New Jersey server to your favorites!

Another good thing, we are now able to join a server via the console. The way to do so is copying the IP and the port number and typing it on the console. Like so: /connect 8.2.120.76:3144 That'll connect you to our FFA server directly.

I've also added some server messages and thankfully we are now able to run them without my computer being on. w00t! I've also removed the tempban time that was on the Domination server. You are still going to be kicked for Team-Killing (there's no off button for this) but the good thing is you can automatically reconnect to the server.

Lastly, if any of you BO players know of good/bad maps that I should add/remove to the FFA server, please let me know so I can make the changes.

Thanks again, and lets get these servers full!

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
My only favourite map is nuketown
maybe put in some SnD thats always popular on ps3

mohammed

Banned
Thnx Wally. I like a lot of maps, the only one i hate is nuketown. So I would prefer roulation to keep it interresting, but thats up to you.
Would say keep it this way for some time to see how the jersey server is doing, I think its a good choice HC FFA with roulating maps, but thats my opinion.
Right now i have the flew so wont be on much for now.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
SnD and normal TDM is by FAR the most popular in xbox, with dom and ground war in second.
IMO, jungle is a HORRIBLE map for ffa, but thats just my 2 cent0

PwnSauce

Banned
ok buddy I read the thread

I connected to the jersey server and had fun by myself.
Why is the map b+w?

new nVidia drivers seemed to fix my mouse lag issue.

Greg

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Put a 64 person S&D on nuketown and I'd spend 60 bucks for BO
the limit is 18 people(ranked) and 24 people(unranked)

On topic-I like that we have a new jersey server, thats close to me so i dont have the risk of disconnecting from the server. It has happened to me on many european servers

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Thanks for the updates WaLLy moe message me up on steam anytime you wanna play

J

Jonesy

Wish my computer was fast enough... BO freezes on the startup screen. Interesting thing is that I can still move the mouse (along with the windows loading icon circle....) and the game counters are still working. I can not click on any thing to join game, change settings, etc... Any clue on what is causing the issue? If anything I will at least try a fresh install of window 7 since I pulled out one bad video card and ever since then I have been having a lot of BSOD with just normal use. If no bueno then its my CPU is just toooooo old... I guess till then I will stick to Modern Warfare.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Fuck.
Yeah.
Sgt.fishy<3
gimme your gamertag you fucking fuck fuck duck fuck shitty bitchy fucking bastard!

Top Bottom