When I turn 16

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
No problem with being a redneck buddy. I am the biggest redneck on the forum. My dream car is a Chevy 2500 HD with a 4.5 inch lift. Approximately like this ---->
25916980001_large.jpg

T

TSells

Moment that is a hot lookin truck. The only problem is, I won't have that kind of money, I already have the blazer so that's why I have to make that my Mud-Mobile. Make that truck a Duramax ;)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Diesel is the way to go. I don't give a shit if it kills the environment, it doesn't kill my wallet. Duramax is the way to go and with a chevy there's no stoping it. Chevys have always been my favorite and I'm looking at a couple 2500HD series right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get one of them before all the 2005 models go away.

T

TSells

Yeah the 03-05 Silverados have an awesome aggressive styled body, like a truck should have. I think the new ones are toned down way too much. And with the Duramax you can't beat it, whats better then a combination of Duramax, Chevrolet, and Allison Transmissions?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The thing is with the new one is that they are rounded out way too much. I mean normally rounded is good (hint hint) but the new body style is just not appealing to me. I like the truck still, but if I had the choice between a new one and an older one, there really would be no choice. The old ones are just insanely sweet.
Brice_OK_05Chev2500_RR.jpg
I mean how can it get better than this?

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
When I turn sixteen, i'll kill everyone with the name Chris who uses the name TheDude in cod4 PC.

Top Bottom