Introduction: Hannah :)

H

Hannah

Name: Hannah
CoD4 Username: Hannah! <3
Explain the meaning of your username: It's my name... x]
Steam: None
X-Fire: None
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I've always played video games but I started COD last year with World at War. I've played Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops at my friend's on Xbox. That made me want to play even more! Then I realized I lost my World at War disc so I bought Modern Warfare which I play now :)
Time you usually play: Whenever. Sometimes first thing when I wake up :p
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I was referred someone in the 24/7 Free-For-All Broadcast server :3 I don't remember the name though :C

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Nope. :)

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm obsessssed with forums and I'm usually pretty active on them. I play guitar, and I'm also a cosmetology student at my school (it's a vo-tech school :)) I love my family & friends. :) Owls and sparrows are my favorite animals! Purple is my favortie color, too. :D

Here's a picture of me:
rh6gd5.png

n4ysyx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I was referred someone in the 24/7 Free-For-All Broadcast server :3 I don't remember the name though :C

Illi Pom Pail, Lol that's me.
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
OMG A GIRL!!!
Jk :D Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll like it here!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask. (Beat ya goss!)

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
Nice pics!!! Welcome to the forums Hannah I hope you enjoy it here and see you on the servers :D

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
OMG A GIRL!!!
Jk :D Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll like it here!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask. (Beat ya goss!)

lol
welcome to the forums dudet

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
ZOMG!!!!!! im from baltimore! whatsup! (towson)I also play guitar and am studying at berklee college of music :D.

Grey_Fox

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hey Hannah...good to have you!! :) You play guitar too eh??? Good for you!! There are quite a few guitar players in the Krew . . . me being one of them. We are all happy to have ya and look forward to playing with ya in the future!

Last edited:

J-Kelly

Corporal
Hey Hannah...good to have you!! :) You play guitar too eh??? Good for you!! There are quite a few guitar players in the Krew . . . me being one of them. We are all happy to have ya and look forward to playing with ya in the future!

You look forward to playing with her in the future ._. wtf, lol..
Welcome to the forum anyways hannah!

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome to the forums Hannah. Hope you stay active on our servers and forum :) I hope to see you soon.

Also try not to post pictures of your sisters on here :p

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Hi, welcome to our little community here. We have a fairly active forum so feel free to make some posts.

Good intro. I can't say I've even seen someone list their favorite animals, lol.

WTF is cosmetology BTW?

H

Hannah

ZOMG!!!!!! im from baltimore! whatsup! (towson)I also play guitar and am studying at berklee college of music :D.

Niceee! I should be heading to Towson today actually to go to the mall. APPPPLE STORE ♥

& not post pictures of my sister? O_O wut.

Cosmetology is study of hair, makeup, and aesthetics. :p

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Cosmetology is study of hair, makeup, and aesthetics. :p

Wow i was way off. i thought cosmotology had to do with outer space or somethin.

well any way welcome. stick around we have a fun bunch here and are always lookin for more cool peeps.

Top Bottom