project blackout

malasins

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
you guys should download its free and you get to use dual desert eagles and you get p90 with laser and the g35c i think wih scope and laser and the maps look good if you want to download go to

you have to sign up and wait for eamil verification then download

SG Interactive

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
OK So i have been playing this a lot recently. I made a clan (Thudnercats again lol) and i guess anyone whos a KKK member can join. Just hit me up on xfire (vintagethedude). Its actually kinda fun. What is really cool about it is that clans are so easily manageable as such a large community of players are always online and available to contact personally. SO if we did start getting good at this game, we could very easily start challegning other clans.

If this clan gets a little bigger, I will of course redirect them to this website, if thats ok with wally.

My ingame name for Project Blackout is SundanceKid

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Sniping is broken in this game. The p90 is legitimately more accurate shot for shot with the scope up.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
This game is great. Thanks man! and aparrently |KKK|NickHouston is taken? may just be the KKK part

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
yea
well
freakin join my clan im lonely! lol. And TBH shotty is my fave weapon in this game. It is just so awesome. YOu have to aim well though.

Top Bottom