How to make an in-game video

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
This just somethin I put together on how to make a video from your computer in-game.

MATERIALS:
-Xfire account http://www.xfire.com/download/
-YouTube account
-windows movie maker(or some type of video editing software but this one is free with most windows pcs)
-An Internet connection

Instructions
-step 1: set up your xfire account, you need this account to record your yideos.
-step 2: once you have set up your video settings (which can be found under tools>options>video or screentshots if that's what you want) and established a recording bind combo (mine is 7+8) then head to step 3
-step 3: record footage of watever in-game by simply pressing your recording bind. A recording box should come up to tell you how long you've been recording and how much size your video takes up. note** don't get worried that after 5 minutes of filming your video is over 1 gb we will talk about compressing that to a much smaller size later.
-step 4: edit your video to your liking! I use windows media player which you can use to add titles and credits, add sounds and other media (such as pictures, music, etc), and to compress your videos into lean mean bandwith friendly WMV files that work great with YouTube! (ask if you need more help in using this software)
-step 5: compress!! To compress your video into a industry standered format save your movie and click publish movie in windows media player then click save to my computer and then click use recommended settings. Now just wait for it to publish which might tale awhile depending on the size of your video.
-step 6: upload!! next upload to the website of your choice! I recommend YouTube unless it's a more private video then just upload to the site that you want!
-step 7: sit back and watch people admire/hate/laugh at/ enjoy your work!!

If you have any questions about anything please fell free to ask also this was kind of done spontaneously so feel free to point out errors, thank you!!

Top Bottom