Introduction

OldNavy

Private First Class
Good evening all,

My name is Darrell and I am a retired Navy man of 20+ years. Currently living in Indiana. I played modern warfare when it first came out. Was in a clan for a while and got hooked on making maps. Never did complete that due to triple by-pass and just trying to regain my strength. So now here i am. Tried to join 2 different clans and it would seem as though as they have disbanded. I am a resident expert in various methods of catching bullets and have been known to attract a knife or 2 every so often. Ok coach send me in, I'm ready to go

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Who!! who! Who!!!! Hoosiers!!! finally some fellow hoosiers.welcome man I hope you enjoy it here man. Follow the guidelines and you'll be in in no time!
m

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hi navy glad to see you joined up, I'm sure you will find a good home here at KKK. Look forward to playing with you on the servers. Take care.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Even better. as soon as my rents kick the bucket I'm moving to austin. I love Texas. What part of Indiana are u currently located?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
OldNavy, welcome to our Krew's forum! What clans did you try to join before? And you wont need to worry about this Klan disbanding, we're going on 1yr on the 26th and looking stronger than ever (little mishap yesterday :-[).

What username do you use to play in our servers? Lastly, which server do you play most often?

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
yeah REALLY little mishap. minuscule. In fact Wally had to tell people about it so that they noticed it, it was so small. You're so full of it Wally :p Welcome to the clan sir I hope you enjoy your stay and don't let these twerps get on your nerves.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
I too am from Texas and love it here, no where else I wanna be :D

Welcome to the forum and as said before, just go by the guidelines and you'll be in the klan in no time!

OldNavy

Private First Class
Wally the last two clanswere SAB and MTC. I have no real issues with them just haven't heard from them and was getting a little tired of waiting. And I always have used OldNavy and sometimes I'll add 39 which stands for the USS TEXAS. Right anyone will do because I get on to yalls. You guys are running 1.6 and I patched up to 1.7

OldNavy

Private First Class
Dustyn, anytime you wanna talk military I'm your man, though not too up on the way things are in todays military.

OldNavy

Private First Class
BlueBird and McFoe, if I could get the same paying gig I'd be back in Texas in the blink of an eye. Although I d like the snow here in Indiana. And for ever asked I live 45 min S of Gary

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
BlueBird and McFoe, if I could get the same paying gig I'd be back in Texas in the blink of an eye. Although I d like the snow here in Indiana. And for ever asked I live 45 min S of Gary
Oh yea man I love Texas, sure hope I don't have to leave for a job but it's possible :p

Top Bottom